• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Item as described, Good Quality!

posted by gary8278 on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bought this case an extra backup for the existing flip-cover for my Samsung Note 2; made of leather jeans material and feels quite comfortable while holding in your hands; adds decent protection to your smartphone in case of accidental drop, while it can al...
    Cons:
    would be more presentable if the front cover is more polished in a way that it is less plain-looking
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

Pros:
    Bought this MHL adapter cable with charging port for my Samsung Galaxy Note 2; it works perfectly out of the box, no setup required and no manual-reading whatsoever. Good 1080i signal quality and supports full screen display on most apps and video playbacks
    Cons:
    does not fully charge the phone while it is in use, battery is still being drained slowly although it is indicating that it is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

Pros:
    Genuine Sony OEM HDMI version 1.4-compliant cable, 24K gold plated plug with silver plating copper wire, it supports up to 4K x 2K resolution and 3D video, fine and stable signal output, no noise or distortion, works great with the Sony Bravia TV and Home T...
    Cons:
    None so far, will appreciate if shipping and handling time can be swifter
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections