• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    essential!!!!!

posted by gege342 on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    **** The light is sweet! It's incrédible! I feel it is like an umbrella. **** 3 ways of use, really diferents results: - with the cap, in direction of the subject. -wihtout cap in the direction of the air. with cap in irection of the air. (the best re...
    Cons:
    **** Overcrowding, like a big mug. **** Uggly, when you pull out your flash with it... you come across as an eccentric **** har...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    must have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by gege342 on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -if you broke your iphon4 screen like me...... you need it.. -the price is cheap -I use it since april 2012 every day, ... all over the day, I'm a geek -really strong quality -
    Cons:
    -hard to replace I follow some tuto on youtube... The guy on youtube replace the screen in 45 minutes ...For me it's 1 hour and...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best at the best price

posted by gege342 on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -quality, it's look like leather, the inside prtoect the glass. - I can connect all the plugs, to charge the battery, to connect the ears -keep in secure my iPhone, -protect face and back -there is a hidden magnet to close the fold -looks really more expan...
    Cons:
    -none..................................................................... At this price it's a must have, no risk this is my b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    necessaire

posted by gege342 on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -fonctionne à merveille en remplacement de la lentille d'origine. -il est plus facile de changer l'ensemble avec le treillis que uniquement la lentille. -le prix est incomparable - je l'utilise depuis plus de 10 mois sans aucun problème - aucune p...
    Cons:
    -il faut savoir démonter la console -et avoir une clé torx à la bonne taille sinon je ne vois rien à redire
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections