• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very durable

posted by gereon187 on 09/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap! - great sound too! the bass is superb for the price you paid for - very durable, i had mine for a year and they are still working! very surprising, especially, other sony ones break after a month, they sound like new still, and the cable still re...
    Cons:
    - the replacement rubbers could be a bit bigger, mine had trouble staying in place
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Stuff

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it just works! - it's very affordable, local sells microphones for 4x the price, DX is always good at saving money for people - braided cable too!
    Cons:
    - some say it's not that loud i have to agree with that, i had to put the microphone volume in windows to the max and when i ta...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome cable if you are willing to gamble

Pros:
    - great replacement for expensive Sennheiser cables - very long - i didn't notice much of sound quality lost - gold plated ends for the price you pay
    Cons:
    - i bought 2 of these, only 1 of them worked, the other one distorts the sound and has very weak volume - i guess they could p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worth a gamble it's inexpensive

Pros:
    these fits perfectly in my Sennheiser HD570, the original cable costs a lot so DX saved me a lot of money so i can spend those on other useful things on DX =D. i bought 2 of these, only 1 of them worked, the other distorts the sound and has little volume.
    Cons:
    i bought 2 of these, 1 worked and the other didn't, the ends could be gold plated i guess but chrome works just as well
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by gereon187 on 07/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    awesome case, it doesnt feel cheap at all, fits like a charm doesnt fall off easily. this thing is real dark though and looks nothing like the picture if the apple at the back wasn't chrome it would've been covered.
    Cons:
    not much of a con but it's really slippery at the back if you already drop your ipod pretty often dont get this
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections