• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LEDs

posted by geri303 on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The strip cuttable after every 3rd LED. Every 50cm soldered to each other. Use only 12V battery, or 12V power supply! Three LED use ~20mA at 12V its 0,24W. 10 meter of these 200pcs 48W. The specification is correct. Easy to use, it has mounting tape at the...
    Cons:
    It isn't waterproof :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best counter

posted by geri303 on 08/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. Plug and play:). Good price, in local stores its about 7-8$ You get the battery. Nice design. Very small. I use it in my belt. Good display. It has some extra functions:distance, calories not only steps counting.
    Cons:
    Nothing special, sometimes it measure 29 step from 30. You don't know which colur you get. I got a green one.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal.

posted by geri303 on 08/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. Nice package, you can close it back when you finished work with it. Really cheap. You can remove solder from pcb, maybe you need some flux. Fast shipping, on stock! Very long lifetime if you use only for your hobby.
    Cons:
    Nothing special, works fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by geri303 on 08/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    All of the batteries good, 3-3.2V! Fully charged! No dead batteries! Easy to use. Just plug and play :) Nice packing. You get 20 battery for only 3$ GREAT PRICE! Fast shipping, on stock!
    Cons:
    Nothing special, all of these works fine!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal.

posted by geri303 on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality, good design, easy to use. You can choose between farenheit and celsius. Need only one LR44 battery. Great price, in local stores similar products price is about 10$. You can use it for aquarium, terrarium, aquaterrarium, etc.
    Cons:
    Nothing special.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best choice

posted by geri303 on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality, good design :), easy to use, just plug and play :), easy to plug. It's the cheapest way to use flat plugs in Hungary and other round plugs country. In my country similar converters price is about 3-4$!!! Doesn't get warming.
    Cons:
    Nothing special.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works correctly

posted by geri303 on 06/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great design, good materials, not looks a cheap phone. Good USB charger, good speaker. TV and Radio are working correctly in Hungary. Resistive touch screen works easy, easier then I expected. Screen is very good. Phone can works as a webcam :D. It has...
    Cons:
    I didn't get user manual. One of the batteries is dead. Charger can't charging it. The Earphone Headset isn't good, very chea...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by geri303 on 05/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, good choice, better quality than I expected. Extra protection for PSP or phone. I use it for carrying an LG phone. Has a lot of space. You can put in more then the psp, like an earphone, memory cards, LCD cleaning clothes. Great design. There is...
    Cons:
    Carabiner has not the best build quality. Nothing special, it works :D.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good magnifier

posted by geri303 on 05/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, good choice, good microscope, easy to use, portable (very small). It has scale. Magnification more than 100x. The light made by LED. One white extra bright LED, very powerful. Long runtime with 2 AA battery. You can adjust focus, very useful ...
    Cons:
    Scale isn't precise. Not the best build quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift

posted by geri303 on 05/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price, good choice, good gift. Your child will love it, or if you are a BIG child like me, YOU will love it. Works in 27 MHz no interference, with other things, like wifi or cellphones. Charge is only 5-8 minutes.
    Cons:
    Internal rechargable battery in the car is normal NI-MH, 2 little cells. Only 8-12 minutes play, not too long...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections