5 Reviews SEARCH
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Holds the phone ok but doesn't stick to the window.

posted by glaw2008 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Affordable, looks pretty good. The sticky green stuff is really sticky, it actually pulled the back from my Galaxy S3 when I first tried to remove the phone from the mount.
    Cons:
    The suction cup will not stick to any of my windows for more than a minute. On the slightly curved glass of my windshield it h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tight fit but it works.

posted by glaw2008 on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This charger, charges the cells when needed. The price is right, I purchased two of these chargers in order to keep my flashlight cells topped up while travelling and at home.
    Cons:
    None of the 18650 lithium cells I have will fit properly into this charger. Each cell can be made to fit but the plastic wrapp...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charges batteries--if they fit.

posted by glaw2008 on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is affordable and somewhat easy to use (if you can get the cell into it--see the cons for more information).
    Cons:
    There's really only one con. Unfortunately, it is a big one. Two of the 18650 cells I bought (sku.20392) to use with this cha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits well, appears well made.

posted by glaw2008 on 08/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works pretty much as you'd expect, it fits on your head and keeps sun out of your eyes.
    Cons:
    Despite the lack of instructions I managed to figure out that it went on my head. While the large fabric areas on the hat do ap...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well, included simulator needs improvement.

posted by glaw2008 on 08/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The controller seems to be sturdy enough for the price. It's a full-sized controller so it simluates the feel of a transmitter nicely.
    Cons:
    The 'mix' switch doesn't seem too useful unless you have a v-tail model you wish to simulate--it would have been nicer to have ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections