• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cool and unique knife

posted by gmoney447 on 10/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this knife has a very unique locking system, Blade came razor sharp, came with nice sheath, screws were all tight, great size for everyday use, must have for collector as it is pretty unique
    Cons:
    Lock seems like it could break with extended use but so far no problem
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value and quality!!

posted by gmoney447 on 10/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact carrying case, Has very hard to find torx bits, price is Great, Took only two weeks two receive it, fits many different small screws in pocket knives which is why I bought it.
    Cons:
    No cover for case, but bits stay in place anyways so its ok, this is one of the cheapest sets on dx with these kinds of bits bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice!!

posted by gmoney447 on 10/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice working buttons, plays well on your tv, excellent screen and picture, mine came with a 63in1 cartridge which is nice because all the other games are sold out,Price is excellent and delivery was like 12 days after I purchased it in Canada which was real...
    Cons:
    If you have bigger hands your fingers get cramped after a little play because this unit really is compact, 63in1 game cart has ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice for the price!

posted by gmoney447 on 09/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very nice knife for the price, Blade is very sharp, knife is solid steel, slide button lock is very user friendly, knife is very thin and a great size for your pocket not too bulky, blade lockup is very tight with no wobble!
    Cons:
    Only con that I could possibly see is that there are 10 screws in this knife which leaves a big possibility that they will loos...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections