• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks like a Targus Slim model.

posted by grm177 on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Protect; - Keeps the new iPad thin; - Magnetics to on/off really works; - Has a reasonable finish; - Looks like a Targus Slim (I guess it is the same), which costs 5X more.
    Cons:
    - It is ok, but I prefer the black model, when I bought this one was released first, it is more girl like, I bought the black o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I bought to try it, but the regular is better...

posted by grm177 on 09/05/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It is a good screen protector; - There's no glare; - Fits perfectly (if you install perfectly as well);
    Cons:
    - Looks weird because iPhone has a bright finish in whole body, so, only screen looks mate; - It is weird to touch too compared...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice replacement with you want a in-ear headset!

posted by grm177 on 06/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Very nice if you want a in-ear headset; - Gives a little satisfaction come in Apple looks like box (but believe, it's pretty obvious, don't expect an Apple product, it's not); - Nice sound quality (at least to me, and I guess I'm pretty critical); - Price...
    Cons:
    - As anothers already said, does not have volume as indicated in pictures; - Quality is good, but could be better, for sure it'...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Didn't work with iPhone 3G

posted by grm177 on 01/30/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap; - Well built; - Looks like an Apple Original Acessory; - Usefull to charge USB gadgets.
    Cons:
    - Did not work with iPhone 3G, didn't understand because it works with my MP3 Sony and are the same eletrical specifications (5...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice, I loved it.

posted by grm177 on 07/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's amazing, stunning, impressive for it's size, very strong light even with only one simple AA battery, I really liked this thing; It's very usefull and easy to carry, I recommend you to already buy two.
    Cons:
    Could be cheaper; Could come with original batterys (14500) and a charger; Could come with extension.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool, provides some fun for kids (or with you girl

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's pretty fun, makes a good and cheap gift for kids; And some fun with you are creative, your girl will like it. It is cheap, so you can use it on your self if you're going to a party with a blacklight.
    Cons:
    It can be hard to write without being able to see what you are writing. You will find yourself putting invisible ink messeges E...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very simple. Very Effective.

Pros:
    This is not pretty as the Mac's silicone covers, but it's very effective and usefull. Works well and do what you expect.
    Cons:
    Could be a cheaper, anyhow it's not a big issue; Could be more specif for Dell notebooks for instance, and anothers as well.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections