• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The product is of decent quality!

posted by gti777 on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Heating very fast. Soldering Iron Tip thickness is 4.6 mm. Don't try buy it from 60W soldering Iron. I already did it with fail result. If you want try purchase tip from 40W soldering iron. Very convenient temperature control! Diode adds informativeness it ...
    Cons:
    Electrical plug has come for the U.S. market, basically the same information was market in the description. Soldering iron itse...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fully meets expectations!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought mainly because of the price, as is a similar device but the European manufacturer are disproportionately. I am very pleased that the meter was working. Good material, middle precisely, but for my works it's OK. It has plastic case to protect device.
    Cons:
    When I got it I was a little upset, because the scale is not starting from zero, but then figured out that the scale can be rot...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The metal body is very strong. Build quality is excellent. Very pleased with the price of the product! Packaging of good quality and does not cause the feeling of what it's here can break fast! Batteries Included! A good measurement accuracy. Indications ar...
    Cons:
    The measuring device is well protected from damage by pack. BTW pack looks chip! In fact it is not like this. I was completely ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is of decent quality! It is very convenient than liquid products. It's flux, it's not a soldering paste. The packaging is very good for transportation, it will never open itself and not spoil the rest of the package. Also bank is wrapped in d...
    Cons:
    Everything looks grate, but it's not so easy open bank with flux fast.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact scale for traveller

posted by gti777 on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price Uses 2 standard AAA batteries Very compact Very small weight of the device Device has zero buttom, it's very good when you need make several measurement.
    Cons:
    color is not good, but there are several colors worse than light blue. Too small a hook - not all things on it is convenient to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Pillow for trip

posted by gti777 on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Inflatable, so easy to store or pack away and is easy to blow up. - Comfortable, soft materials, not hard stiff ones. - Nice texture and colour, mine is a dark blue. Don't have bad smell!
    Cons:
    It was difficult first time to inflate it even when I know how to do it. It's better first time try inflate in at home (Pillow ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A perfect kitchen scale

posted by gti777 on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Realy good quality and functionality. - Good looking. - Very easy to operate. - Easy to clean it. - The packaged also looks good and safety. - The scale has a very compact size. It takes very little space to store them in the kitchen.
    Cons:
    A little bit small. If you weigh a big bowl or a plate it's difficalt see the numbers.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device for small price

posted by gti777 on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Easy to use - You can charge 2 gadgets in the same time. I charge my handset (Samsung Galaxy SII) and tablet (Kindle Fire) in the same time. - ?ompact size
    Cons:
    - I would like a device to have a stronger spring. Sometimes it comes out of the cigarette lighter while driving on rough road...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections