• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I loved it! I am very happy!

posted by gtr2501 on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The outer material of this watch is very good! you see the details of finish are excellent mimics the leather strap and has woven together that makes the bracelet firmly meterial of the box the clock seems to be aluminum. The glass marker clock is glass. Ve...
    Cons:
    Markers within the clock are just glued so there really works! also the compass does not work because the material used is not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very interesting

posted by gtr2501 on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Led Bulbs are known for their low power consumption electric so you offering small economy with spending on electric power. Led bulbs do not burn so you also end up with economy with buying bulbs.
    Cons:
    Meanwhile the cost of LED lamps is very high thus becomes difficult to buy a lamp and other problem that I have seen is that th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like

posted by gtr2501 on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The strength of LED lighting is very good and is great for its size and is very useful solar energy is something that should be encouraged, the LED does not spend much energy is economic not score then you need to leave in preucupar loading.
    Cons:
    the material is too weak the plastic is very sensitive, very easily broken, can not leave in direct sunlight to charge the batt...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by gtr2501 on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Otimo toy, the material is good and desing otimo really looks like a tarantula spider. Vale resaltar that because it is a toy powered by solar energy is very clean and education for people with little knowledge to learn about clean energy.
    Cons:
    I put a rechargeable battery to store elergia during the day, to also be able to demonstrate and play at night.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections