• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    definetly worth the buy

posted by h2player116 on 04/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +Is of pretty good quality +went on my case perfectly no hassle +Came in a darker blue then what i expected +the belt clip is a nice little extra attatchment and is very usful for when i run in the morning.
    Cons:
    -some people might not like the darker blue as opposed to the baby blue illustrated in the images on DX -dropped it once and pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUY IT!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +Is all 16gb of memory +adaptor also supports MICRO SDHC +the adaptor is very thin +the adaptor is great quality +the card seems to be great quality as well
    Cons:
    -my adaptor came in black but i was expecting white -The usb part of the adaptor doesnt have full metal around it so it fits in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great expansion for great price!

Pros:
    +Allows Opera browser to be used on NDS without its official ram pack +Adds rumble support which is great if your playing rumble enabled games and you actually feel the rumble! its not just a little quick rumble. +Best price ive seen for this card anywhere...
    Cons:
    -Takes quite a bit of time to figure out how to use it assuming you never knew what to do with it -doesnt come with a manual fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for a great memory card

Pros:
    +Is great for sony phones +cheapest price i have seen anywhere +came with an adaptor that i used to connect to my computer +looks to be of pretty good quality.
    Cons:
    -pretty slow transfer rate
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Reads microSD and many other memory cards even read M2 when i put it into a MMC adaptor +Great price for a little adaptor it costs me 15$ locally to buy +Can read practically anything and if it isnt supported then you can buy special adaptors to turn it in...
    Cons:
    -Doesnt read EVERY format right away like stated might need adaptors -Takes quite a bit of time to load in Windows SP3 -The ora...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK keyboard

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +its usb +Its EXTREMELY flexible +mine came in white +Great price,my local area was selling for 19.99 +has alot of keys and not just letters!
    Cons:
    -might be a little to flexible for some people -comes in a random color,i liked mine but maybe you wont -The keys could be hard...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good battery

Pros:
    +The cord works great +The battery is DECENT +great for a replacement
    Cons:
    -battery definetly DOES NOT last 25 hours which is what 4000MaH is supposed to last. -The charger cable isnt as long as id like...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little lighter

Pros:
    +it is a very good lighter +It looks like a real bullet +the gas included lasted a very long time +Felt pretty heavy which kinda made it more realistic like +Was easy to turn on,just flip the bottom of the bullet off.
    Cons:
    -Looks like a real bullet which can scare some people -flame doesnt go to high -it can be flipped open easily
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little controller

Pros:
    +Great little controller +you dont need to sync it to your console +All the buttons on it work +The sensor is great so it doesnt need to be directly aimed at your console +Has mor buttons then you actually need for it!
    Cons:
    -None really one tiny issue is that it connects to any console so it can become annyoing if you have more then one console and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product along with a great price!

posted by h2player116 on 04/13/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +charger that works in north america (canada to specify) +Its a great charger +Its a very good price for the charger +build quality is great +is exactly like an original Nintendo charger!
    Cons:
    -none at all everything worked on it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections