• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value

posted by hansi001 on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * This light is BRIGHT! * Strobe is very fast * I was initially afraid the mount was going to be weak, but it turned out to be great! * Batterypack has a secure mounting strap. * VERY nice price compared to similar products! * Bright spot with decent throw.
    Cons:
    * This light is very floody, but yet the flood-light is too dim to be useful. This light looses some lumens on unnecessary floo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, solid grip and very versatile

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Fits almost anywhere on my bike. Handlebars, seatpost, front fork, rear fork. Pretty much anywhere I want to mount it, even on my helmet. * Fits most sizes of flashlights. Big ones and small ones. Three cell as well as single-cell. * Seems fairly durable....
    Cons:
    Only con I can think off is the fact that if I have an heavy flashlight mounted while riding off-road, sometimes the light move...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome bicycle rear light!

Pros:
    * Solarpanel and internal battery, so almost no need to charge it from USB, unless you ride at night and park your bike in a garage with the light on the bike. * More then bright enough. * VERY small and lightweight! * 3 very useful modes (I use the movemen...
    Cons:
    The build quality is super, however the adjustable mount seems a little fragile, so I would recommend using the fixed one with ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The brightest light I own!

Pros:
    * High lumen output! Draws a little over 3 amps with a good battery! * True 975 Lumen! * Strobe is FAST! * Love the 5 modes! * Good balance between flood and throw. It has enough spill to light up the surroundings yet bright enough spot to throw at least 200m.
    Cons:
    * The low-mode is a little too bright for my liking.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Don't leave it alone

posted by hansi001 on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Decent charging time * Can be used for protected batteries (how ever som batteris may be a tight fit) * Dual-channel (see cons) * Cheap * Fairly good build quality * Good "full battery" indication, however it fails to stop charging when the ligh...
    Cons:
    * The charger does NOT stop to charging when the light turns green. The green light usually comes on at 4.17v, but if I leave t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect 12v phone charger!

posted by hansi001 on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It has a low profile, so you won't notice it's there. - It delivers more then enough power to charge two iphone 5s at the same time. - The dual USB makes it possible to charge two devices at the same time. - Good quality material.
    Cons:
    - There seems to be no cons with this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's compact - It works for both charging and data-sync. - Material seems of very good quality. - No more cable mess in your cars center console.
    Cons:
    - The price is a little high, but the quality seems to justify it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent charger-cables

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Material seems of good quality. - It takes up almost no space in your glove box.
    Cons:
    These cables seem to only support charging, and not data-transfer. I'm listing this as a con as DX.com should have mentioned it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The perfect Ice-breaker pen stand!

posted by hansi001 on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It looks awesome. - It makes awesome sounds. - It's the perfect practical joke gift. - It's the perfect office ice-breaker. - It raises your mood just looking at it.
    Cons:
    - This pen stand could, by some people, bee seen as vulgar, and may not be suitable for f.i. a banker. - Some may find this pra...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The perfect nail clipper!

posted by hansi001 on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Makes nail-clipping much easier compared to clipping with at smaller clipper. There is less force needed to trim the nail. - It seems robust and sturdy. - It has a close to perfect cutting edge. - The added size makes holding it steady much easier if you ...
    Cons:
    - There are no cons with this product what so ever.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections