• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Alarm

posted by hardy111 on 12/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheapEasy to set up (takes about 10 seconds)Loud and will get attention when it goes off .Small and not too ugly.
    Cons:
    No delay so it will have to go off every time you leave the room with it on.Each unit has a slightly different tollerance of ho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lighter

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The flame from the lighter is extremely hot and will burn just about anything.It hold loads of gas so i don't think you will ever run out when you really need it.The plastic on the lighter seems pretty good. Overall the lighter is built very wellThe base fo...
    Cons:
    The only con that i had was that when i received the lighter the safety lock just didn't work but thats not really a problem be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    True 100mW Green Laser Pointer Pen Black

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very useful. And it is perfect for star watching. The beam goes very far. more than 4 kilometers. its very cheap compared to other professional laser sites. Its very bright!even in day time.
    Cons:
    The battery holder is a little big for the batteries so i had to put a piece of aluminum foil to raise the battery to make cont...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Whistle Controlled Anti-thef

Pros:
    - I like the idea of this product.- It's useful if you often forget where you keep the keys.- It's works as it said.- the red LED is useful when you cannot hear the sound.
    Cons:
    - the sound is quite low (you cannot use it in the noisy environment).- sometime it alarm without any whistle.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AMAZING GIFT!

posted by hardy111 on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -- Great gift . -- very very cheap -- works on every T.V -- long battery life -- easy to use -- comes with batteries
    Cons:
    problem with getting the battry out and in...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AAA Batteries

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    --- Great price. --- Looks good. --- Rechargeable --- "1350mAh" Ni-MH --- Really good batteries for that kind of price. --- Charges with no problems. --- 2-Pack --- very very cheap !
    Cons:
    there no cons in these battaris but they price can be lower then now its only batteries..
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greate knife!

Pros:
    - Extremely cheap - Portable as keychain - Sharpen and colorful - Automatic and very fast opening pressing a small button
    Cons:
    i wait this item 3 months. DONT PUT THESE IN YOUR because its can open in your pocket and you can bleed its dangers. -Mine ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY GOOD!

posted by hardy111 on 10/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very very small,useful,very easy to carry it .easy to use it. -Easy to use anywhere ( carry it.) -Good to use if you are a bit shaky in his hands. -Very cheap ( here its 15$ ). - can put it on laser (if your hand shaky)
    Cons:
    i dont think have cons in this item beacuse this item - very very good and small item.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and cool

posted by hardy111 on 10/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Useful and very easy to use.this item perrty cheap. easy to use that ( 3-4 swipes to get a fire burning ) . the fire perrty strong .
    Cons:
    the biggest cons in this item is need to fill gas fuel after using this item few times .. in the picture its seen so big but th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Deal!

posted by hardy111 on 10/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -very high power light perrty big very cheap 2 LEDS Very Cute to sister / Girlfriend
    Cons:
    the On/Off light button little hard to click on it. batteries are not really replaceable
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections