• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent clock

posted by haso317 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this clock because it looked elegant in the picture on the website, but it is not so expensive that I liked at first sight
    Cons:
    The clock I received very quickly and I iznennadio iszgleda how nice it is very elegant on the hand is not large
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good alarm for little money

posted by haso317 on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good alarm for a little money. I was surprised that this alarm is working well Easy programming and applications intruder zone I bought 12 pir sensors and 2 pcs. magnetic sensors and all to the base alarm and works well
    Cons:
    Alarm has an opportunity dovjave the personal mobile number of the alarm state through the mobile phone can be managed with alarm
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting speculation Ball

posted by haso317 on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very interesting toy for young and old, appropriate for developing brains, after 3-4 hours I managed to contract Many of my friends have yainteresovali for this toy, I told them how to sign. I told them how to buy for yourself. It's a nice decoration, and i...
    Cons:
    Toys that can delight both adults and children as well as gifts for different occasions
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    decorative wall lamp-perfect

posted by haso317 on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The lamp is perfect looking, beautiful 5-spoke light of different colors looks wonderful on the wall, light arms were about 4 feet in length. From a distance up to 500 meters on the wall look beautiful. Many of my friends were interested in where I bought a...
    Cons:
    Would recommend to everyone who likes to buy the decorations on the wall. I asked her in the lamp on the outside wall
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections