• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy Flashlight, but...

posted by hawk6789 on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a nice flashlight and works pretty good as a lantern. The beam doesn't travel all that far. It works if you need a light to work ten feet or less. The zoom feature is alright and seems more for the lantern feature. The battery lasts a very long ti...
    Cons:
    Not a one. My only problem is how long shipping takes. If you need these within a month...forget it. And if you ask what is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NICE FLASHLIGHT!!!!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very nice flashlight. It has a strong build and is very dependable.
    Cons:
    Not a one. My only problem is how long shipping takes. If you need these within a month...forget it. And if you ask what is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batteries, as usual

Pros:
    Good batteries. They are like all of the batteries that I have bought from Deal Extreme before. These did come in a case, which is nice, but not really needed.
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight

Pros:
    This is a great flashlight. It is strong and the beam that it produces makes it the strongest of all of my lights that I carry.
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent sling!!!

Pros:
    This is a fantastic sling. The webbing is extremely strong as well as the stitching. The clips are excellent also. I was impressed with all of the features to this sling. When they get more, so will I.
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality

Pros:
    Strong Build, Easy to install, Look Great and work well
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great survival tool!!!

posted by hawk6789 on 02/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Solidly built!!! I have had other spark tools before and this compares with the best of them. It showers sparks after the protective coating is worn off. It really doesn't take much practice, just slide a fairly sharpened blade along the rod and aim the ...
    Cons:
    I would have to say that the scraper is the worst part of this set. It works, but if you use a knife blade, you get many more ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great knife...but a little small

posted by hawk6789 on 02/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This knife is super sharp right out of the package. The design of the knife is definitely unique and works very well. When it is open...it stays open. It is so small that you don't even know that it is in your pocket. It is very light also. I was surpris...
    Cons:
    It would be nice to be a little bigger. It is tricky to open and close if you have "man-hands." At first, the knife...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections