• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FK-A8R

posted by helios333 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    sorry for spelling and word order is translated through google translate. The manufacturer states that it is GPRS locator, but according to the determined position is apparently that it determines on the basis of GSM signal and the density of GSM transmitte...
    Cons:
    There are two things to me at that interferes enough: one is that the accuracy is rather on the density of the location of GSM ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    RF images

posted by helios333 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price.Easy installationSmall size, easy maneuverabilityWhen you buy large quantities, you can change the frequency simply soldered tin on PCB prepared prior to the field
    Cons:
    I only bought three pieces, as is the custom one piece was broken, what I counted quite well, at least I have no spare parts.Mi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wireless Digital Remote Appliance Power Switch

posted by helios333 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The advantage is inexpensive purchase
    Cons:
    disadvantage is: before monazite to be jammed into the wall, that modification is necessary to bring the snag next to Neutral s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections