• Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great clear screen guard

posted by hen555 on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This screen guard is very great. It gets the job done by protecting the screen from scratches. It is also so clear you cannot tell that the screen is being protected by a screen guard. Seems to not attract as much fingerprints compared to the glass
    Cons:
    Very hard to apply without getting bubbles/dust underneith. I had acouple of bubbles from dust and I couldnt et it out. It loo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very worth the price!

Pros:
    The price of this device is very good. Some would say this device is worth even more than 5 bucks. The original products at the local store are selling for 40 bucks and do the exact same thing. Infact their quality isn't as good. This one works on my ma...
    Cons:
    Bad thing is that the product feels a bit plasticy. Feels like it could break ...but it hasnt.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as it should

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    +Product fits in my car cigarette charger +Good quality build +LED functioning properly +Can be used to charge +very small and portable, occupies no space in the car +plug and play like feature
    Cons:
    -USB fits tightly (not sure if it is bad thing) -Charging is a bit slow compared to wall socket -product gets hot
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good case

posted by hen555 on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a good screen protector, can barely tell it is on. It is very clear and easy to apply. if you mess up you can reapply it again . Pretty cheap and as good as the other ones I have gotten with cases.
    Cons:
    The bad thing about this screen protector is that it if you get dust stuck underneith it is hard to remove.. I got some stuck ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good screen protector!

posted by hen555 on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to apply onto the screen. Can re position and remove many times untill the desired fit is met. Once the screen is applied, you can barely tell its on. The only way you can tell is by looking at noticing the cutouts. There is no rainbow effect or peel...
    Cons:
    They dont reduce the looks of scratches already on the screen. Fingerprints are the same...this film is not oleophobic.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap headphones that sound Expensive

posted by hen555 on 07/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This headphone sounds amazing. Bass was very powerful at first I had to lower the equalizer settings. HEadphones are perfect for hiphop , rnb and techno music. Rock music it is good but not that great. The cord is built with high quality fabrique. It wont ...
    Cons:
    After a few uses the bass gets lowered. Maybe I have played the headphone volume too loud by accident and it damaged the headph...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good case for the money

posted by hen555 on 07/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice case , cheap but feels pretty good. Rubber is not too bad. Shipping came in 3 months to NA Fits ipod touch 4g perfectly cutouts for the dock connector and speaker plug
    Cons:
    rubber is very thin, can easily rip. could have cutouts for volume control but has rubber bumps
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable for the money

posted by hen555 on 06/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good cable Does everything it says Charges syncs on mac good length Nice colour
    Cons:
    Cheap build quality. Feels like its going to break. cable came appart when I was removing the usb from my computer. Do NOT pul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Cable!

posted by hen555 on 06/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Many people have said that the connecter is a bit big for the iphone but for me its a perfect fit! I have iphone 3g and this connects perfectly and stiffly. It works how it is described: Charging and syncing on both Mac and PC Looks cool with the p...
    Cons:
    Cheap build quality can be sseen on the connecter metal. It is either cracked or there is glue lines but it shouldn't be muhc p...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections