• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for travellers

posted by henz101 on 06/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is much cheaper than other similar products. It has very nice design and it is nice and soft.
    Cons:
    It could be bit thicker, i can see a little bit trough it but nothing very bad. Also the elsatics seem a bit poor, pretty sure...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    campers heaven

posted by henz101 on 04/04/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Size. More pro than con, because it is small enough to fit into your pocket with no problem, but if its a bit bigger, it would be better to use, but it is still quite easy to use.
    Cons:
    scraper is bit "cheap". doesn't produce much sparks, use your knife instead and you have fire in no time.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does what it promisses

posted by henz101 on 03/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great if you want to buy a gift for yout friend or your to your family and then they will not know where did you get it. Also makes the packages and labels a bit nicer but they are pretty good even without this.
    Cons:
    Can not find any cons really.no cons no cons no cons no cons no cons no cons no cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by henz101 on 01/26/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    really really small. If you have black laptop you can not even see this thing and you do not have to remove it every time you put your laptop into your carrying case. works really well with my mobile and it is very fast at transfering files.
    Cons:
    at first, my computer did not recognize it, but at second try everything worked.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it actually works

posted by henz101 on 01/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you are lazy or just do not have time to go to gym like me, then this is probably the best solution. And the price- same thing in my country costs massive 60$ so i didn't even think twice before buying it.
    Cons:
    build quality is quite bad, but not so bad that it just brakes when you use it but can be imroved.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good practical joke

posted by henz101 on 09/18/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice looking pen. You can easily give this pen to friends, without them noticeing anything wierd, for writing, but instead, they get a little shock. And ofcourse, the price, it is really cheap.
    Cons:
    Maybe only one thing that, the shock is quite week. I have another pen that is much stronger, but still, great fun for this sma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little antenna

posted by henz101 on 09/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small, but somehow, it is much better than the antenna, i had with my dvb stick. good long cord. Good strong magnet for ataching it on the car roof without haveing to worry about it flying away.
    Cons:
    None really, altogh, signal can always be better.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WandTV

posted by henz101 on 08/27/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price is almost half the others so it is very good, if you need something cheap. Remote is nice and small, so you can carry it around with your laptop.
    Cons:
    1)Not working in Estonia. Before buying, make sure that it works in country. 2) quite big, if you want to use other USB port n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super strong magnets

posted by henz101 on 08/21/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    you just can't belive how strong they are, altogh they are not bigger than coin. You can pick up hammers and all kinds of heavy stuff no problems. They are really cheap.
    Cons:
    Only con that i can find is, that it is really hard to seperate them form eachother,and if you leave your finger in the middle,...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good fan

posted by henz101 on 08/21/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice fan. Looks good and LED's makes it even better and in dark they look really cool. Bretty good air movement aswell.
    Cons:
    LED's work only on 12v, but that makes fan too noisy, so LED's are useless, if you use 7v or 5v. It also has a wierd noise, whe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections