• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Pen

posted by herbo333 on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has many good things, first it's very light because of the aluminium. The size is perfect, as it fits in a case that i have for my phone. The quality seems to be OK, and for the price is a great option. It also have a small hole in one side o...
    Cons:
    I Haven't find any con yet, maybe with the use the pen could get some scratches.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Protective case

posted by herbo333 on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The material of the case seems durable and I think that in case it falls from my desk or pocket it will protect the phone. Also it has a small pocket on the back of the case for a small pen, it size is perfect and the pen y put there doesn't fall even if I ...
    Cons:
    The biggest cons I find it is size, I have a HTC One X and the phone is a bit loose inside the case, i think it's because it's ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the Best cases

posted by herbo333 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    ·Great Material ·Fits perfectly ·Doesn't bother the signal of the phone ·I think it will protect your phone againt normal(1-2 meters)fall. ·Really Good design · Has all the holes for the camera, the audio and the microUSB slot....
    Cons:
    I haven't face any cons, and I think i will never find one
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not really what i expected

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    · The cable do what it is meant for · Good quality materials · The transfer speed is OK.
    Cons:
    · The cable seems to rigid and I cant extend the cable as it get to it's original position, so if I can not put the phone...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great USB

Pros:
    Great Shape Good Material It Comes with a case to store it
    Cons:
    It's a bit slow, only 3-4 MB of transfer rate The big shape of the USB often blocks the other USB ports that are in the proximity
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case

Pros:
    Good Material, the aluminium looks really sophisticated Doesn't make the phone thicker Great Colour Excellent termination Fits Ok
    Cons:
    Difficult to put it's lost some signal, but it is still functional The cellphone heats, but i think it's not due to the case.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections