• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by hp8050 on 12/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Although the listed capacity is slightly less than the original Canon battery offers, I couldn't experience any difference in terms of use. It's always good to have one or two spare batteries when you're out in the field and there's no wall outlet near you....
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. Absolutely recommended.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These are really good, the build quality is fine and they do not feel cheap and nasty The blades are really sharp and they have no difficulty at all when it comes to cutting nails. The 'thumb hole' on the lever makes them easy to use without having it slip ...
    Cons:
    There are none really You can probably buy them locally for the same price and avoid having to wait for them to be posted.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful

Pros:
    well done, it is a sturdy plastic type and nothing soft or easy breakable - it doesn't smell like plastic /plasticisier like other cheap plastic products often do - really useful, safely made (is securely opened and closed) - "stackable" (have mou...
    Cons:
    No cons, really. Well, if you store 2 AAA together with 2 AA in these they will only rattle a bit when they move around, but ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    do the job

Pros:
    Simple design built solidly. Very useful when ordering from the US/china since most things support 220v/110v, but don't have the right plug. Doesn't take much space and fit's in tiny sockets cause of the flat design
    Cons:
    Cause of the flat design I wouldn't recommend using it with the heavy chargers built in the plug, I think the mechanical stress...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and good.

Pros:
    you can use it for other electronics products(gps pda smartphone etc...)They fit in the stylus slot on the DS, tighter than some original replacements I've tried. They don't scratch your screen. The black exactly matches the original color stylus.
    Cons:
    They don't fit in the original DS (I just wanted to have some sort of con).No cons =]] very good stylus
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product

Pros:
    Unique Design Ultra Compact Butane lasts me about 4 days (pack a day smoker)Devilishly good looking, gets a lot of attentionLooks and feels like a $50+ doller lighter.very classy and sleek.
    Cons:
    Cons: None that i can think of... but to be realistic i should say that the lighter is very small hard to hold while lighting.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good batteries

posted by hp8050 on 09/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    As I said in the title I am not an expert of batteries. I use them with my Kodak digital camera. So far I bought 4 of these batteries. They all provide very long battery life in the camera. I didn't try them with other devices, so I can't compare. But with ...
    Cons:
    In fact,by the moment, none, just the charge time is a little bit longer but is suppose that is because i am using a usb charge...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks very cheap but works ok.

posted by hp8050 on 08/26/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap.It does what is supposed to do. Useful to use as part of a multi speaker system, putting several speakers into one port in the computer.Plastic around the contacts is fairly strong and includes a gripped finish.3.5mm jack
    Cons:
    It's a big of a struggle to fit the headphones into the socket, especially when you try and fit both headphones into it.Cheap b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    do the job

Pros:
    good builf quality,Seems to be made in Japan (which is too good to be true), looks kinda sturdy (my eyes could be full of sand), fells light, has two legs and two holes, black and chromed design, talks, does the loundry, walks the dog, kills terrorists, com...
    Cons:
    The two pins are slightly pointing at each other.It is made of black plastic, so dint give it a burst of your 200mW red laser p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works good.

Pros:
    Stong built, nice coulor,50 cm-cable (long). Info:At full speed:0,42 Amps8,6 volts thats like 3,6 wattLow speed:0,25 amps8,2 volts thats like 2 watt
    Cons:
    Winding handle is potentially the weakest part of the product.Doesnt fit all phones (siemens samsung(no 900 and 800 series) nok...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections