• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good quality

posted by hwd2000 on 11/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. Cheapest stuff I can find so far. 2. Good quality, the price does not mean its quality is bad. It has the same quality like the one sold in the local store
    Cons:
    absolutely no
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good quality

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. The price is the biggest pro since no other store can compete with the price 2. Cheap price doesn't mean the quality is bad. Actually, I didn't see it's worse than the same product sold in the local computer store.
    Cons:
    absolutely no, it's the exact thing I want to have. Plus the cheap price, can't say anything bad.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So many IR LEDs for so little price

Pros:
    1. Cheapest stuff I can find from Internet. Can't beat the price 2. Good quality, even it's cheap, doesn't mean its quality is bad.
    Cons:
    for this price, definitely there is no con. 20 may be a little too many for my project but I can keep the rest as the backups.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good SATA card

Pros:
    1. The cheapest SATA card using Silicon Image chip 2. Supports several RAID settings 3. Supports 750G or larger HD after upgrading BIOS 4. Stable, no issues once it starts to work
    Cons:
    1. Card didn't work first time after plugging into the PCI slot. After clean the board carefully, works as it supposes 2. Hard ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cheap and decent product

posted by hwd2000 on 02/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Based on the pictures, it looks better than sku 2530 which has more reviews and is $1 cheaper than this. When I got it, I knew it's worth the extra $1 I paid. If you are looking for a good looking product, go with this one.
    Cons:
    1. The cable coming with the switch is too short to me. I can't put the swith in front of my TV. So I have to grab a longer one...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap with compatibility issues

posted by hwd2000 on 02/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. Cheaper than those products sold in stores 2. build quality is good regarding the price 3. works flawlessly with many games
    Cons:
    1. isn't fully compatible with many games. I tested it with "god of war" and "burnout 3", none of them reco...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low cost but lower capacity

posted by hwd2000 on 08/28/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Rechargeable 2. Good build quality 3. Low price
    Cons:
    1. The length of the battery is 2mm longer than the usual CR123A. The extra 2mm space is used for the protection circuit board....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good product for this price

posted by hwd2000 on 08/02/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1.Cheap than buying it locally 2.Accurate enough for my driving 3.Easy to install
    Cons:
    Build quality is not as good as what I thought when I looked at its pictures. The biggest issue I found by far is that the orb ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections