• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by ifgaete123 on 04/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    really really cheap. materials looks fine it attaches perfect to the 58mm lens helps a lot when theres too much sun
    Cons:
    plastic, so if you don't take care, its gonna broke mine came without any coverage, so i was lucky that it didn't broke in the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the building seems ok, it came in a plastic bubble bag (tipical) it works with my canon 1000D and my canon EOS Rebel G (35mm film) materials looks pretty fine, nice
    Cons:
    non i can thing of... maybe the cord seems to be a little thin, so it gives you the impression that is goin' to cut anytime but...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    cheap build material seems to be OK it covers the back of the phone my friends believe that was a real cassette of the 90's
    Cons:
    no access to the 30 pin connector... so you have to take it off every time you nned to charge the device, after a few times the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections