• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good for what I need

posted by indifan101 on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I ordered this cord for my fourth generation ipod touch because I wanted a longer cable then what came with it. It chargers pretty fast and it works for my parents iphone 4 as well. For the price you can't go wrong.
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't quite as good as the cable that came with my ipod but for the price I can't complain.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy pipe

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This pipe works really well. It is very small and I can carry it around wherever I go. Good build quality and I have ordered several of them.
    Cons:
    The only con that I can think of is that it can be kind of hard to clean out. The bowl is kind of small but it works good for...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for the price

Pros:
    Work for all the lighters that need flints Easy to switch out flints Extremely cheap for how many flint stones you get.
    Cons:
    No cons that I can think of. Extremely pleased with the product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by indifan101 on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good Build Quality Comfortable Grip while playing Looks nice on the controller Helps reduce vibrations while playing Very cheap
    Cons:
    Smells bad when you open it but the smell goes away The case is loose around the menu button, start button, and PS button but ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by indifan101 on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good Build Quality Comfortable Grip while playing looks nice on the controller Helps reduce vibrations while playing Very cheap
    Cons:
    Smells bad when you open it but the smell goes away The case is loose around the menu button, start button, and PS button but n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice controller case

posted by indifan101 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really convenient when playing for several hours at a time. Protects the controller if it drops. Looks nice and feels nice on it.
    Cons:
    It smells bad when it is opened but the smell goes away real quick so not a very big deal. The case is a little loose around t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Product

posted by indifan101 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is one of the best lighters that I have owned and you can't go wrong for the price. It lights every single time and the wind does not affect the flame. The lighter does not use much butane either.
    Cons:
    I have not encountered any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by indifan101 on 01/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These headphones sound very nice. They are an ok copy of real beats solos although they are a noticeable fake. These headphones are an excellent product for the price.
    Cons:
    The headphones don't have the beats by dre on the top, don't have the monster symbol on the side, the b on the side is crooked,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections