• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch for the money

posted by ivica415 on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Has date and day of the week display. The adjustment of these is somewhat difficult at start but once you get used to it is easy. Fairly accurate. Mine watch seems to lose less than a second a day. Seems well built. The strap seems somewhat rough but durabl...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight for the money

posted by ivica415 on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright. I have Ultrafire WF 501b XML T6 non zoom flashlight. This one seems a bit brighter in raw light output, however because it has no reflector and the lens is not coated the range is lower. Seems very well heatsinked. Only after a minute or so on ...
    Cons:
    The anodizing is a bit rough. No lube on any ofthe threads. Consequently they are not as smooth as they can be.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well worth the money.

posted by ivica415 on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap all around charger. Works reliably. In my case it charges 18650's to 4.19 volts exactly after which it transitions to green light. Can charge a great number of other cells. Seems of reasonable quality for the price, it does not heat up excessively dur...
    Cons:
    The spring mechanism that holds the batteries in place is a bit awkward to use. The spring seems a bit too strong for this type...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for the money!

posted by ivica415 on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bright beam, visible at night and dimly lit environments. Definitely more powerful than 5 milliwats. Pretty well collimated too. The range is amazing. I could easily see it at 1000 meters.
    Cons:
    It could have been better made with all metal construction. Some parts are of metalized plastic and they feel fragile. The inte...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections