• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprised with the clock

posted by ivrugar1981 on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    There are actually two clocks, one analogue and one digital. And so far, none of the two clocks is overdue or has been advanced. I think it's more beautiful in person than in the photo.
    Cons:
    The watch case is great. From west to east, 5 cm with the crown. Not go unnoticed. In my opinion, the strap is a little uncomfo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect cable

posted by ivrugar1981 on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I wanted a short cable to connect my computer with this cable television and works perfectly. And for this price, I think there is a better product.
    Cons:
    It is a very fine wire. I have many HDMI cables at home and all are fatter. Yet the cable works perfectly. I hope that this cab...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful

posted by ivrugar1981 on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very light and I love it. But at the same time is very strong. It is seen that is built with good materials. The tire pressure gauge has an LCD quite large compared with the size of the product. Also, the screen lights up and can be used at night. Thi...
    Cons:
    The price is for me the worst. It seems a bit expensive.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Heat too with 14500 batteries

posted by ivrugar1981 on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is small and very light. It has three light modes. It also has zoom. The quality of the flashlight is acceptable. Take a single battery. And the amount of light emitted from the LED is very good. Works with alkaline, rechargeable and 14500.
    Cons:
    When using the 14500 battery flashlight do not work three light modes. But worst of all is that the flashlight so hot with this...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but not very accurate

posted by ivrugar1981 on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is small and light. Very light. But surely, the price is the best of this article. Really cheap.
    Cons:
    It's slow. It takes a long time to give the temperature. It is not very accurate. Compared with other thermometers, gives a tem...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good thermometer for all the family

posted by ivrugar1981 on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very easy to use: press the button, wait for it to turn and press again to take the measurement. It is fast and reliable. The displayed temperature is fairly accurate (there's always a margin of error) Automatically turns off. The thermometer comes wi...
    Cons:
    No seems very resistant to shocks. The thermometer can you accidentally fall down
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great 5 stars

posted by ivrugar1981 on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Undoubtedly, the price of this case is extraordinary. And it is a product of high quality. I expected worse, honestly. But no, I'm very happy with it. The cover is wider than a 7-inch tablet lets you store more stuff inside.
    Cons:
    The fabric looks like the skin of a peach and some people may be put off when touched. The closure system is not too good.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by ivrugar1981 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very easy to remove and put on. Even a child could do it. Can be adjusted to improve the viewing angle. Excellent build quality. I had read in other reviews that these products were made of poor quality plastic and broke quite easily. This product is ...
    Cons:
    Undoubtedly, the union of the two parts. It is not very subject. I have other products that use the same system and it works pe...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone keypad

posted by ivrugar1981 on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It weighs very little and is easily portable. Can wash. The keys respond well. Although missing some key that I would add, but have most commonly used.
    Cons:
    What I disliked the keyboard is that the USB cable is very thin. Too much. I think we can break easily. I also thought it would...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well, nice, cheap and runs on Android!

posted by ivrugar1981 on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    What I liked about this product is the USB 3.0 cable. Looks very good quality. With this case, I could reuse an old hard drive from my old laptop. I got speeds from 65 MB / s to 90 MB / s Another positive aspect is that it works with my mini pc Android. Alt...
    Cons:
    The carcass quality is not bad although there are better. What I dislike is the SATA connector. Be very careful when you connec...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections