• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    value for money apple macbook pro compatible 2011 model

posted by jack0726 on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its a value buy for Macbook pro 2011 model compare t the original pricing , this is like 1/2 the price. so far has been using for 3 months and no issue found with it. the battery is long lasting as compare to the original one. charging also no different ...
    Cons:
    should have bundle the manual to disassemble the macbook pro.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality and compatible hard disk enclosure

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the screwless design is good which i always swap my harddisk . the build material is good and able to secure the harddisk nicely. the bundle leather also good quality with its price. it does have a LED for power indicator and usage indicator
    Cons:
    the cable that bundle it might a little too short.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality and compatible with macbook pro

Pros:
    its compatible with macbook pro 2011 model . removing the dvd drive and fitting a second harddisk always a good choice since everynow and then how many people is using their dvd drive everyday? the design just fit nicely into the macbook pro. the speed of ...
    Cons:
    should have embed a manual on how to assembly harddisk.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    comfort riding suit sports underwear

Pros:
    i do attached a photo of how the cushion looks like . the cushion is quite thick and comfortable when riding. the material say its a cool max , and its quite cooling than i expect.
    Cons:
    the price should have more competitive. i dare not to use as a pant , as its quite weird on the outer design.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    long sleeve shirt and pants with comfort cushion pants

Pros:
    the long sleeve protect your skin from sun light. the material is good and very comfortable when wearing it. the pants come with cushion which make your ride more comfortable. the pricing is so much cheaper compare to other branded shirt.
    Cons:
    the shirt zip is not so in good quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a must have gadget for rider

Pros:
    able to measure my bicycle tyre pressure accurately. able to measure up to 100psi pressure . very solid built and good quality come with a nice casing for storage. it able to make my cycling life easier without the need to use pump gauge or go petrol station.
    Cons:
    its uses shrader valve only but that only matters to presta valve rider.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    without dirty your hand , and it does the cleaning very well

Pros:
    able to clean the bicycle chain and remove stain on it. it come with a handle for you to hold it when doing cleaning which is handy. to install this into the chain is not difficult. just open the tray and insert the chain in it. close it and the handle will...
    Cons:
    price should have further discount i would think it will be a hot cake.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super bright LED tactical flashlight.

posted by jack0726 on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very bright LED 1000lumen is super bright especially at nite. i like the fast strobe which blink very fast and it can easily give awareness to the driver. the SOS is useful when you need it at emergency the battery 18650 can long lasting the flashlight. ...
    Cons:
    a little too bulky in size , but that could mean a better handgrip.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    value for money iPhone 5 bicycle handle

Pros:
    value for money iPhone 5 bicycle handle bar mounting. the clip on iPhone 5 secure it in a good position. position it vertical or horizontal easily swirl to any direction. the white plate attached to iPhone 5 can be detach from the mooting, but it require s...
    Cons:
    the clip mouting on the bar take out about 1.2" inch which i think they can design to take out furhter little space.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Good 21 all in one tool kit at a compact

Pros:
    very compact toolkit . very convenient toolkit which you can easily fit into saddle bag. 21 tool set providing you almost any bicycle screw set can be use. the tyre lever and tire patch can save you time when replacing
    Cons:
    8mm/10mm/15mm Hex Spanner wrenches/screwdrivers might not be enough space in opening the screw in certain expect where the body...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections