• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by jansku136 on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a perfect gift for anyone! This really is one of the best mini-sized RC-helicopters. It has metal build, so it's pretty durable against shocks when the landing fails. You can charge this from USB or from the controller. Easy to fly, even a 7-years...
    Cons:
    I think there isn't any. Perfect product!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking and -working!

posted by jansku136 on 12/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It protects your Samsung Galaxy Mini against scratches, dust and shocks. The price is really cheap, in my country this would cost much more. There is holes for all needed things; for earphone jack, usb- and charger, speaker, and buttons for volume and scree...
    Cons:
    Not any cons! This is perfect product for perfect price.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

Pros:
    This is my favourite necklace. It is really gorgious. You can use this at party, or when you go to town. It feels good quality, strong and fine at all. Great gift to your friend who likes beautiful necklaces. And the price is awesome!
    Cons:
    No cons at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful!

Pros:
    These are my favourite earrings. They are gorgious. You can use them at party, or when you go to town. They feel good quality, strong and fine at all. Great gift to your friend who likes shiny and big earrings. And the price is awesome!
    Cons:
    Not at all, they are a bit heavy, but you get used to them very fast.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by jansku136 on 12/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very handy pocket torch for hobbies and almost everything when you have to light/heat something. It really is very hot, it mells copper wires only in one second. The build quality is ok, not any problems. And look at the price! You won't get it ch...
    Cons:
    Not any real cons. Only what i can say is that it becomes very hot after long burning, so i would say that you shouldn't burn i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well!

posted by jansku136 on 08/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is very good car charger for any device with micro-usb charging port. I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S, and it works well. The build quality feels nice and the cable fits to phone perfectly. It charges the phones battery full in the same time as o...
    Cons:
    I think there is no any cons, this is perfect charger! :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and working!

posted by jansku136 on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is very good screen protector to your Nintendo DS Lite. It protects your device for scratches. Its easy to assebly and it fits perfectly to the screen. The build quality feels nice, it's gonna get scratches in long time use, but you can always buy new ...
    Cons:
    I dont see any, just read "Other Thoughts" below.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and working!

posted by jansku136 on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It protects the screen of your phone for scratches. This cover is so cheap that i recommend everyone who has Samsung Galaxy Mini to buy it! Why to make your phone look like old and used because of scratches if you can just buy this protector and it protects...
    Cons:
    Not any
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by jansku136 on 07/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is simply very good screen protector to your Samsung Galaxy S i9000. It fits perfectly, almost too perfectly cause then you need to get it directly to right place. But if you have played with these protectors before i think it's easy, but for beginner ...
    Cons:
    I don't know is this a con, but when the protector is assembled your finger doesn't slide on the protector as good as on the sc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So beautiful!

posted by jansku136 on 06/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's very very beautiful ring, my friends always asks where do i get these rings and necklaces. And the price! It's so unexpensive. And there is two ring in the package, i would pay same price only one ring. The build quality of the ring feels good, no plas...
    Cons:
    I think that there is no any cons.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections