• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    probably fake

posted by jeffc313 on 03/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks like the real deal. My brother wanted one for his birthday, so I ordered it.
    Cons:
    Broke after a week. The clasp snapped off on one of the hooks. It was very disappointed. I knew that the stuff from dealextre...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2gb microsd

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    works in my phone works in my DSTT cheap 2gb standard SD, will work in any device taking microsd or regular SD, some devices dont take SDHC, but will take this Formatted capacity is as advertised
    Cons:
    a bit pricey, but do trust the kingston japan. so I prefer the good brand name. stuff about this being the for china product (...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    kingmax

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    waterproof?-good if I drop it I guess pink color-easy to see. If you drop the card should be easy to find 4gb for this price is a good deal works in my wii. great to have the extra space
    Cons:
    Formatted capacity is only ~~3.8 GB, but that was expected never heard of kingmax before, dont know of the quality of the brand...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    YOSHI!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Yoshi is my favorite from the super mario universe. You may call me a bit of a fanatic (i have a yoshi keychain, t-shirt, poster, and now this?!?!) build quality is great, arms and legs are movable.
    Cons:
    paint is not that great, has a little bit of a smell. Only the green one? I want one of every color (black, white, yellow, pin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ipod case

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    super cheap protect the new ipod black color looks fine feels strong, not likely to break i really think that for the price that this is probably the best one. very cheap, seems good.
    Cons:
    has a hole for the "camera" which ipod touch doesnt have. would be better if that was totally filled in, but in orde...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    blue bell

Pros:
    loud, easy to operate with a finger, or set up a brake lever to pull the hammer. I like the blue color to match my blue bike. If you have a red bike or prefer red, there is a red model that you should get.
    Cons:
    plastic seems cheap. might not fit some oversized 31.8 bars (i have 25.4 risers, so, didn't get to check)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    green laser

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -super cheap price. for a green laser in a store, you will pay much more. -visible beam in the dark. great if you have some mirrors for a setup. -very bright point, great outside
    Cons:
    batteries rattle around inside. sometimes I have to shake it to get the batteries to make proper contact for brightest beam no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super cheap Flashcart!

posted by jeffc313 on 06/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, Just need a microsd and you can play any game or homebrew for less than $10USD total. Great compatibility, original (NOT CLONE!) Great buy!
    Cons:
    plastic is a bit weak, other than that it is great quality. Does not work with DSi (Only for DS and DSlite)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Memory Card!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Holds all of my saves No need for other memory cards Super cheap price when compared to similar size cards Great for memory card management (homebrew tools dont use nintendo cards, so this works great!) Build quality is awesome! Color matches wii very well
    Cons:
    Says "wii 128MB memory card" when it should really say gamecube memory card. Just a little thing that bugs me, does ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mario Keychain

Pros:
    Cute Keychain, size is a perfect size, holds all of my keys. I a a huge mario fan, so getting this keychain was a fun thing to have. The price is cheap! Getting one in a store would be much more expensive. The material is not a hard plastic but a more rubb...
    Cons:
    Build quality is a bit low, the leg of my koopa troopa one is starting to fall off. The paint is also chipping a bit (this is ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections