• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent rip-off product

posted by jelle2503 on 11/10/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    excellent product, comes with all screws required, and comes with genuine labels you can slap onto the case It comes with the silver warranty stickers too, so you can make it look genuine and unopened... Excellent! Only thing is you get the 120GB silver top...
    Cons:
    there are no cons really.. great product, good price, can't go wrong here slap in a cheap WD drive, so you don't have to pay ri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by jelle2503 on 04/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good product which enable molex and e-sata on the back end of your PC in an orderly fashion i actually am using it for modifying Xbox 360, and it works well... don't have to open the side anymore only problem was the molex cable that came with it, it is mol...
    Cons:
    nothing really molex > molex cable would've been better
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice gadget

posted by jelle2503 on 07/12/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small little gadget to charge your phone through USB... I have Nokia N73 so it's the new nokia standard connector: a mini 2mm diameter jack but there's converters so it can be used for many phones i guess Very good product. Really small. Works very well. Go...
    Cons:
    None really. Only thing is you have to press the button quite hard for the 2 parts to release. (Push Button, You pull the strin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flimsy cheap MP3 player

posted by jelle2503 on 05/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice, small, easy
    Cons:
    build quality sucks badly they're misleading you in this advertisement: (Support SD card to extend your memory capacity) EXTEND...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little gadget

posted by jelle2503 on 12/30/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to wire, just cut the + lead to the brakelights, and put this device in between, it can only be wired in 1 way, be careful.
    Cons:
    Might be illegal by law to use on vehicles? Haven't heard of any law in my country that mentions an altered brake light sequenc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    can't go wrong on this

posted by jelle2503 on 12/15/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    both units work very well if you look at the compass, you see an S, that's the way you're going: South.. very nice for in-car use, but this is not common on normal compasses
    Cons:
    none that i can think off
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loud -zz horn

posted by jelle2503 on 12/03/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Got a 100W version with 5 modes + mike instead. For use in car. It's excellent. Sneaking up behind somebody then giving him the scare of his life by pressing one button xD REALLY loud noise. Sound isn't really that smooth more on crack then a smooth siren...
    Cons:
    Wires aren't red/black and didn't show + OR - : little confusing. It has one soundmode, that reminds me of a toygun i used to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by jelle2503 on 12/03/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm excited. Great little gadget for on your car! Uses 12V (duh) SPREAD angle can be adjusted, by simply using a needle and RE-directing it to where you want it to SPRAY! Verrrrrry nice White led colors are REALLY bright! IDK if that's a pro, but for me ...
    Cons:
    RE-adjusting the spray angle, left me with an empty resevoir of windshieldspray!!! DX should ship some spray along with this ;x...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Purchase

posted by jelle2503 on 11/15/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very sleek looking USB drive. Which i thought was a hole, appeared to be a little red LED that lights up when the usb drive is processing. The cap on top fits very tight, so doesn't fall off. Is indeed stainless steel. Drive seems very durable because of ...
    Cons:
    Could be cheaper
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections