• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun!

posted by jellybean198 on 09/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This puzzle is fun and turns really well out of the box. It is face turning so you could either buy this one or the other one (it looks like legos). I'm probably gonna buy the other one soon (Christmas) and yeah. it's fun to play with and turns well without...
    Cons:
    This puzzle is kind of funny shaped to you can't have it stand on it's own. (the faces have semi spheres popping out).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Easy to Do

posted by jellybean198 on 09/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is easy to do and anyone can do it! you just have to practice for like 1-5 min. directions come are easy to understand. they come in English. :D
    Cons:
    This try is so useless. it's fun to do, but you don't need to buy it to do it. You just need a string and a large ring. i know ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SOOOOO Cute! <3

posted by jellybean198 on 09/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    OMG it's SOO cute! I gave it to my parents and my mom thinks it's cute too. The guy is kissing the girl's cheek and it looks realistic. 9the way the facial expressions are) It's easy to add keys to it.
    Cons:
    The magnets are funny looking from the side POV. >.< It's not that bad though.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not very good

posted by jellybean198 on 05/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is only for small dogs. Good quality and easy to put on.
    Cons:
    They say that they will send red if they run out of blue, but my "red" came pink so now my boy dog has pikk shoes. >:/ I guess ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's okay.

posted by jellybean198 on 05/13/2010

Pros:
    This magic thing is fun and can amuse you. you would want to know how it does it. It comes with instructions on how to do it, but the way it works is cool. Kids will love it.
    Cons:
    It's so simple, I wish I hadn't bought it. it should at least show us how to do 2 tricks on it. it's cheap, but lame.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful 3x3 DIY

Pros:
    This DIY is perfect. This doesn't pop as long as you set the right tension. It does glow (only if you leave it in the light for a long time though) and it worked perfectly. after I assembled it, it turned well like a store bought cube). It even came with an...
    Cons:
    It doesn't come with instruction on how to assemble, but I think that assembling it is like common sense. (no offense to people...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This puzzle can be used as a keychain, it is small, it's easy to solve, and is portable. Another thing is that it won't pop on you. I even tried to pop the pieces out, but they won't come out. So, I don't know what the inside mechanism is like.
    Cons:
    The cons: It can't turn,(needs lube) when is lubed, it seems as if the pieces will break off.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Penguin Brain Teaser Review

posted by jellybean198 on 03/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This penguin puzzle is a wonderful puzzle to add to your collection and fun to play with too.
    Cons:
    This penguin puzzle pops easily, not easy to put back together, and is hard to turn. You would need to lubricate this with eith...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4x4x4 Brain Teaser IQ Cube Review

Pros:
    This 4x4x4 IQ Brain Teaser is good for people with small hands, turning is good right out of the package, a great puzzle to have in your collection,(if you have/are making one)and it doesn't pop on you that often,(pieces don't fly out or pop out)and can som...
    Cons:
    This 4x4x4 IQ Brain Teaser locks up, is not good for speed cubing,(only good to play with)and can only cut a small amount of th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Floppy Cube Review

Pros:
    This Super Floppy Cube can cut corners, is cheaper than any other place I've seen it at, It moves extremely well right out of the package, packaged well and safe,(in plastic rap thing in bubble mailer) and is fun to play with. It can also cut corners so you...
    Cons:
    This Super Floppy Cube has nothing really bad about it. The only flaw that I noticed was that it is loose (you can pull the sid...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections