• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great !

posted by jeremiegn333 on 02/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    NEWS FLASH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! scientist have found an incredible new cleaning agent.. and deal extreme sells it !!!!! but 4 realz => is cheap in comparison to some of the similar items they sell a ''big brand" store like "fancy clean" "delectablecle...
    Cons:
    =>is a bit to sticky to me liking =>the packaging makes it look cheap even though the product is of high quality
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good, not great

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    cheap, good and nice alternative to the bigger brands pipes is VERY nice looking, looks like a quality pipe like the one they sell in new zealand long, thin and thus easy to hid in like a book or somethin'
    Cons:
    is a bit harsh on the throat, i don't know why it does that the build quality COULD be a LOT better the material use to build...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap rolling papes

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap as hell lots a papes easy of use nice packaging
    Cons:
    glue on the paper breaks easily smell funny
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    K-Tools 38-in-1 Precision Screwdrivers

posted by jeremiegn333 on 07/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very very cheap set of screwdriver if you were looking to buy one like this in a specialized store you would pay up to 25 bucks - a lot of diffents tips, I have not yet found a screw that i could'nt unscrew
    Cons:
    when i received this item, the opening mechanism did not work, i had to fix it in order to make it work. the extension does not...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by jeremiegn333 on 05/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very cheap a simillar item can cost up to 7 bucks at the drug store. I had several blackheads on my nose and my forehead I tried this hopping that it would at least help me get rid of some of them, I was extremely supprised by how effective this item is. th...
    Cons:
    none really this is really effective against blackheads but if i had to pick on con it would be : this leaves some really weird...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and cheaply built

posted by jeremiegn333 on 05/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very very cheap i've seen similar looking products going for for four times more than this price it heats up really quickly and stays at a good temperature
    Cons:
    the build quality is no that good when I first received this tems the screws were loose so I had to tighten 'em up but after th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice and stylish

posted by jeremiegn333 on 05/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - does what it is supposed to do - stylish and extremely good looking pen - records with audio - can take picture - can support up to 32 gb
    Cons:
    - the actual pen did not work - the sd card is indeed a thight fit - the power supply is not really convenient - the method ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sweet charging cable for the ipod or iphone

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - nice black color that fits the iphone 3gs, ipod touch really well - the build quality is really good, almost as good as a genuine apple charging cable - really quick connectivity with computer - for both charging and data transfer
    Cons:
    - none really I have used this cable each and every single day since I got it and I have not found anything wrong about it
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    kinda cheap little gadget

Pros:
    - nice black color that fits the iphone 3gs really well - it comes with a little remote controller wich is really nice - comes with a lighter charger
    Cons:
    - it is kinda cheap, the build quality of this item is not really good - the sound quality of this item is not the best kinda ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little gadget

Pros:
    - Does what it is supposed to do, wich is record both audio and video signal from rca compatible stuff such as a vhs - nice black color that fits my computer very well - the build quality is a lot better than i tought it would be - works under my windows XP...
    Cons:
    - Getting this to properly work was a nightmare, the drivers did not work on the first istall I had to install them at LEAST 4 ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections