• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The BEST product on DX. PERIOD.

posted by jeremy_1692 on 07/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an AMAZING item. Trust me, you will not regret purchasing this. I'll list some pros now: - The price! I bought this when it was originally $53.80, but recently DX have lowered it even further to $43! That's what? 5mW/$? - The power! 200mW red laser ...
    Cons:
    The pros far outweigh the cons, but I'll name a few cons anyway: - No O-rings near the screws. So this just doesn't feel as goo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great batteries for DX 200mW Red Laser!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - These are great for my 200mW laser - They're green, which is cool, I guess - They have a great battery life with the 200mW, just amazing! - Very very cheap, I saw these in shops for much much much more! - They're also quite small, you'd be amazed how smal...
    Cons:
    - Honestly, no cons for this item, it is just amazing.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger, is reat for sku.932 and sku.11315

Pros:
    - This charger is just great, it charges my CR2 batteries perfectly (sku.932) which in turn go into my 200mW Red Laser (sku.11315) - The charging time is decent, about 3 hours from empty.. - Charges CR123A's to 3.0V as far as I know.
    Cons:
    - One of the connections wasn't touching the spacer, so I tried bending the pin, however it snapped.. I guess I'll be buying an...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great budget torch!

Pros:
    - Very bright light, absolutely amazing for the price! - A mix of half throw and half spill, I can light things up about 30m away, but don't expect to be lighting things up much further than that - Absolutely great build quality, Romisen have done great in ...
    Cons:
    - For some reason, my torch only works with 3.0V CR123A primaries, however other users have commented that it works fine with 3...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery, doesn't last as long as original tho

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - A good emergency battery, although this doesn't last as long as the battery that you'd get with your SE phone, it still lasts a bit - Looks quite official with Sony Ericsson watermark (good manufacturer printing!) - Has no problems fitting my phone.. - Al...
    Cons:
    - Doesn't last as long as the original battery. Maybe 2 of these would have the same battery life as one of the original batter...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great magnets, very strong!

Pros:
    - VERY strong for their size! I could immediately sense the potential for using these on ear/tongue - Quite cheap.
    Cons:
    - As with Neodymium plates, they're brittle, and crack easily. So don't be surprised if these crack on you! Just don't release ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Much fun gained from using this

Pros:
    - This is definitely fun for example going into a pub and turning off the telly. Nobody will know what's happened! - It has a list of codes inside the remote, so it automatically programs to the TV! No need to manually program it! - It's quite small, so you...
    Cons:
    There are no cons for this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I CAN TURN OFF UR TVZ

Pros:
    - I got this and the black version, and they're both awesome! (although I prefer black better, because, well, it's black) - On the package, it has the TG logo, so I can see that this is quality - Battery lasts a long time - Automatically scans for code! You...
    Cons:
    - Doesn't work with some newer tv's, but that's expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price

Pros:
    - Comes in a pack of six, what more can you ask for?! - I use these to clean my laptop screen, and phone screen, and this does a great job. - Comes in a variety of colours
    Cons:
    - Not actually "microfibre" but they work just as good (it's not the same material as microfibre) - The edges may fra...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great earphones, made out of aluminium and win

Pros:
    - These earphones have great sound quality, I can listen to all kinds of music, watch all kinds of movies, and play all kinda of games without hearing sound distortion - They have great bass, so listening to music feels great - Great outside sound blocking ...
    Cons:
    - None really, except that the metal bit near the 3.5mm jack might slide off (you can put it back with a drop of super glue)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections