• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks simple but difficult to open

posted by jessing526 on 07/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very simple watch but cheap so if anything happens u can just replace it. its stainless steel (i hope) so it looks nicer and hopefully will hold up longer. the price is cheap but definitely looks more than 6 bucks. not a watch expert but to me it looks like...
    Cons:
    SOO difficult to open the clasp. im not sure if it was just mine but im still trying to figure out how to open it without break...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not something no one has seen before....

posted by jessing526 on 01/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Got this for my dad. He is a clean freak when it comes to his teeth. You can see these almost anywhere. Its for people who want to do more than just floss or brush their teeth. Great for people who are traveling as well. The white color is nice and nice tha...
    Cons:
    None really. Its as good as the ones you buy in stores or the ones your doctor gives you.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Never heard of this before but works!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I got this for my dad because he cooks and he loves it! We eat fish a lot and obviously his hands smell afterwards so he uses this almost every time. Remember that it only get out the smell it doesn't exactly clean them.
    Cons:
    I think its hollow...I wasn't expecting that but still nice. I think that's about it. Oh and it in Japanese. If you gave this t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cute!Especially for friends who like nature

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    You can't find something like this anywhere! Very cute and its real! I gave both of them to two of my friends and at first they thought it was fake. It's really small and nice to carry around. And unique as well.
    Cons:
    Had little dents and scraps on the bottle. The plant had gotten out of the liquid stuff so it was dying. The down side again is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice and useful for water plants.

posted by jessing526 on 01/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I gave this to my mother who has a bunch of planets...but more specifically water plants that are in the bathroom. Instead of using rocks and water she can now use these color magic soil marble filled water. Its very nice and colorful. Not too color that it...
    Cons:
    No cons. Very useful and particle as a present also.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super handy but loose fit

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    At night i get in trouble for having the light on with my roommate cause she has to sleep so its good for that. And also because when you are typing in the dark you really can't see your keyboard. And you can also adjust it to your liking and its really lon...
    Cons:
    Super loose when you put it in the usb hub. Feels really fragile when its in the usb. Only directed to a certain place on the k...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    okay fit

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Gave this to my friend because she needed one...obviously not amazing cover but does the job. Has a hook for cell phone charms or something. Isn't too fancy could be a good thing.
    Cons:
    Quality isn't as good and doesn't look new. Somewhat flimsy but the white is okay. It has a clearish white color and could be n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny, cute gift for girls.

posted by jessing526 on 12/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very, very cute gift. It sort of funny also. I gave this to my gal friend and she liked it! Mine didn't come in hello kitty but still a cute character and design.
    Cons:
    My friend wanted to originally use it for her Iphone but it didn't fit it. So you can sort of imagine the size of it. It does f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just plain cute.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great for anyone girl in your life! Super cute and useful! Very bright! I was on the bus and it was quite dark and someone had dropped something and I immediately used my pig light and it was bright enough to find whatever it was. Very useful and practicall...
    Cons:
    Sometimes it takes a few times to get it to work but overall it does what its suppose to do. I think it will be too big to put ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very unique and even growable!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to give to my friends when it comes to birthdays, just something extra and nice to add in addition to the actual gift. I would think only girls would like this.
    Cons:
    They all came in best friend. Not really a problem since I am giving them to my friends but would have been nice to get a varie...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections