• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very high quality knife

posted by jmm12345 on 10/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - very good quality - very solid, locks firmly - no wiggle or movement to any direction - button locked blade, works very well - this knife open very professionally with using just one hand
    Cons:
    - blade seems to be attached to the knife handle with plastic washers. I am not 100% sure, haven't disassembled the knife to ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cell phone cover for harsh conditions

posted by jmm12345 on 09/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - vey good protection againt water and moisture - locking mechanism seems very reliable - price is reasonable for this good quality - touch screen can be easily used
    Cons:
    - big and clumsy size - I suggest this cover only for sports and harsh conditions like sailing and boat trips
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best nail clippers I have ever used

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very durable design. These won't break easily. Stainless steel material and minimal mechanical tolerances give high quality appearance. These are very good for toe nails. They cut very well without any ripping or slipping.
    Cons:
    The integrated nail file was missing from the other one that I purchased. I don't mind though because I use seperate file.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best nail clippers I have ever used

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very sturdy design. These won't break easily. Stainless steel material and minimal mechanical tolerances give high quality appearance. These are perfect for finger nails and maybe for toes too if you have small feet. They cut nails very well without any r...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections