• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat

posted by jonmiller456 on 07/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought it just so I could see a tattoo that is black light reflective. It works well. It only has about 100 functions. all the lights work on it and it has a blank tip(stylus) which is nice to make sure ink doesn't get on stuff.
    Cons:
    the batteries that came in the pen were dead. the light and the pen part will seperate from wear. Sometimes I would have trou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not for me

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is an affordable touch screen option. Windows 7 and Ubuntu Linux recognize it. The components are very straight forward on the install with what goes where. I found a website that had pictures with the step by step.
    Cons:
    I had trouble from step one. The glass cracked from trying to install it. It was hard trying to fit the components into my as...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I bought 4 all together

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I would say the price is the best part. I bought one then I lost it so I bought three more. When it works it works great. I was using a bluetooth set with my computer at 30-50ft range and I wouldn't remember it until it was getting distorted from the ran...
    Cons:
    One that I had bought seemed like it only worked half the time. Lost one the size is a problem as much as an advantage. I had...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than what I expected

posted by jonmiller456 on 06/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -only three buttons, there is a switch to turn it on. I thought that the three would limit the use, but the forward and back double as volume controls by holding them down. -price, I expected a hunk of crap. I assumed that the speakers would break easy li...
    Cons:
    Can't pick a play order, or could be I haven't figured it out.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections