• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull and pretty

posted by juan9219 on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -is cute and looks nice on the ipod -is very protective, covers the screen -its of quite good quality of real aluminium -cames in many colours -easy to plug the ipod dock or the headphones no such other cases
    Cons:
    -the quality of the paint could be better, its easily scratched -the price could be lower -i would prefer it to cover the ap...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    extremely recomend it

posted by juan9219 on 07/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    .works very well .is very cheap, in my country costs like 10 time more .is very easy to use .is not dangerous to use it because you dont need to cut any cable or nothing .the light is bright enough
    Cons:
    .the quality is not the best .doents comes with batteries .doest bring a package .could be usefull a swich to turn it off
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    recomend it

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    . the ac charger works fine and charges fast . the dc charger works fine .both have a very practicall size, they are very small and you can put it anywere .the ac charger works at 110 and 220v . both ac and dc charges perfectly my ipod touch too
    Cons:
    .the usb cable quality isnt to good . the car chargers quality isnt too good .could be much more cheaper .the ac charger has th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    , excelent, reads perfectly SDs and pendrives, very fast .the screen shows the source number of song and time, although doesnt shows songs name is very usefull . is nice, the screen is red . the remote controller works well .works with 12v .the radio works...
    Cons:
    .doesnt shoes songs names on the screen .the remote controller doent works very well from the sides
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    highly recomended

posted by juan9219 on 05/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    . works perfectly, reads pendrives and sd .the aux works fine .works at 5v .the remote controller works very well and is very practic .sounds very weel on my amplifier of 70+70rms diy .its the cheaper on dx .good quality
    Cons:
    . doesnt comes with any kind of manual datasheet or at least how to install it .comes with not terminals, you must weld it .is...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull for electronic ends

posted by juan9219 on 05/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    .very usefull for electronic things .every technician or diy maker must have it .very practiic to test boards .there comes many of them (20, 10 of each collour) .very cheap, i paid 20 the same price than 4 here ir argentina
    Cons:
    .cuality of the rubber is quite low . difficult to oupen, specially the red ones, the black ones not so much .they come in a v...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull just what i expected

posted by juan9219 on 05/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -the product is just what i expected and needed, is small and i have it with mi keys reeds 32gbs micro sd -functions very well -seems to be fast
    Cons:
    -probably the colour could be one because is assorted but i dont really care (mine is violet ): ) -the cuality seems a little ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections