• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by k0va177 on 04/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, signal is strong enough. Screen is big enough so i can see it where ever is my 12V plug in car. It is nice to have folder function. It would be better if i could use it without remote control
    Cons:
    It dosn't shows title of file playing on screen. Folder function ony awailable useging remote control. Be careful it is little ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This thing works great

posted by k0va177 on 04/03/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, Bottles and tubes are realy high quality. It requires some skill to install it but once when is up and runing only thing you need to worry about is to not use all ink. Becouse you would have to get all air out of sistem to get it work again. So...
    Cons:
    Whelll not realy cons, but u need to know that setting up this thig is messy job. Most probobly you will have ink all over plac...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working but not nice

posted by k0va177 on 10/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does work. It is used to wirelessly connect smartphone PC or something else with bluetooth to speekers. It does what it supose to do.
    Cons:
    I m not realy satisfied with working range. Range is about 5m, and in City even less becouse there is a loots of noses on 2.4GH...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by k0va177 on 10/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works as it should, it charges the phone. I didn't mesure any values, and i didn't test it for maximum current so i realy cant' say anything about that. Built quality is good, not great as original apple's charger, but good enough
    Cons:
    Pins that are pluged into 230V AC seems little bit short, it could be a problem in some wall plugs, but i can't realy say becou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Flashlight holder

posted by k0va177 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It does what it supouse to do. Holds Flashlight werry well. It wont drop off. Screw is not to strong but it doesn't need to be strong.
    Cons:
    Not at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift

posted by k0va177 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great gift, for girlfriend. It wont help you win shes hart but most certenly it would help you, especially if you give it from bottom of your hart. I m plesntly suprised with build quality it is a loot stronger thet i expected it to be.
    Cons:
    If you break up wit girlfriend you probobly have only one half of keychain, but this is not con :D
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good headphones

posted by k0va177 on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Good earphones -Build quality seems ok - I like soft cable, maybe is not durable like some other cables, but it doesn't make noises wihle you move arround. I will use this ones for running.
    Cons:
    - I don't like bass it is little to loud for mi taste, while higher frequencies are quite. Maybe somebody like this but i dont....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great adapter

posted by k0va177 on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great item, plastic is ok. Does what it sopuse to do, help me change to "normal" phone when iphone run's out of battery or break or something.
    Cons:
    No cons. Well it's more suggestion then a con it took over mounth to deliver, dx could do something to speed up shipping proce...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great nose clip

posted by k0va177 on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it sopuse to do, keep water out of nose while swimming, it is loot cheeper then same thing in local store. There is no much to say about it, item is great. And it is in box.
    Cons:
    No cons. Well it's more suggestion then a con it took over mounth to deliver, dx could do something to speed up shipping proce...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batterys

posted by k0va177 on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great batterys, they hold charge Deacent capacity for a price. I have no exuipnet to messure capacity so i cannot confirm it. They last long in my mouse.
    Cons:
    Din't find any cons.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections