• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You cant get anything wrong with these

posted by karlos1962 on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Everything. From price to useefulness... They really work very well (not exactly 2.5Ah but also not far from that) You can recharge so many times... I have many and all still work.. even the oldest ones (bought from here on my first time more than 4 years ...
    Cons:
    What? Cons? Nothing!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Champion

posted by karlos1962 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    There is no secrets nor skills necessary to use this. Is a simple power split cable. If you have CCTV cameras you probably use this. If not is a good think to buy.
    Cons:
    nothing...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by karlos1962 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is beautiful and decorative You can use it on bathroom, garden or wherever you think it might fit. It works with 3 small button batteries which doesnt last long
    Cons:
    Not really cons but would be great if it already have a connection to use a power supply instead of only use batteries as they ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow... funny and cheap

posted by karlos1962 on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Twice as fun as you get 2 for this price When you let them roll freely and separately on the table then suddenly they magnetically glue each other and buzz If you get a lot like I did you can build a lot of things... My boy loved them so much that I had to ...
    Cons:
    Well... not really a con.. but will love if they come in colors and not only dark gray
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and useful

Pros:
    Wow... this is not thin plastic or paper thickness metal. This is really really good. I bought to use together with the sku 15.377 and it fits perfect Nice and shinny finish Amazing for this price... totally recommended particularly if you bought the referr...
    Cons:
    What would be wrong with this? Nothing... absolutely nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap

Pros:
    Sturdy and well assembled Works directly from power without need any mod Pretty fast fan (~2.500rpm) Incredible silent... I thought it will be noisy but no. You can use a ceiling fan capacitor with a 3 speed switch to control the speed. Works like a charm
    Cons:
    Actually... nothing as Im really really impressed with the price and quality.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive and useful

posted by karlos1962 on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Useful Inexpensive Come with enough tip set
    Cons:
    A bit fragile You should not let it fall on the floor or it might broke (broke for sure)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another great deal

Pros:
    Works pretty well and I checked the temperature with 2 other digital devices... amazing. It fits perfectly inside the fridge... I put one on top so I can measure the worse (hottest) temperature inside
    Cons:
    Nothing really... the only thing I can think is that the rubber that fixes it should be made with soft silicon to avoiding drop...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

Pros:
    Well made Looks expensive Holds charge longer than I expected Very low discharge rate when not in use too Weights like a block... and good batteries arent lightweighted so this one is really good. The ones I bought months before are still working perfect wi...
    Cons:
    Can't figure out something
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by karlos1962 on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small and looks sturdy. Bright warm light. Easy to install You can use a PIR (SKU.104370) like I did and everything will be fine
    Cons:
    Cable is damned short... opened to replace but is a bit difficult as it is hold by plastic glue... of course you can cut off th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections