• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Watch

posted by kaz7579 on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great kids watch, fast shipment to the Uk, watch ones in a lovely box, which is great for xmas, or just a gift to someone.
    Cons:
    DX i am finding with a few order that the quility is starting tio slip, when i received this one, the watch strap was hanging o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lovely watch

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fantastic watch, great colourful and every little girl wants one, they come lovely packaged and boxed, which is highly desirable for a gift or christmas. item posted to UK very quickly
    Cons:
    DX when you getting more stock in of this.... i have children begging for these.. :-) The only other little con, is outer pac...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    |Lovely item for a gift, as come packaged well, arrived to the UK very fast, the spiderman watch is fantastic
    Cons:
    the wallet is very tacky and i dont think it would last 1 week in a childs hand, which i feel very disappointed about for the m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great/fantastic watch, these are lovely and very well made for the price you pay, i would greatly recommend. lovely canvas strap with pu leather backing. ideal for children, but they could also fit a small adult with thin wrist, these are my best sellers
    Cons:
    wished they came in a box and this would make them more presentable as gifts etc, check each item as i had one where the watch ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    rubbish

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    dx shipped quick, that is about all the good i can say for this product
    Cons:
    what a load of rubbish, out of the 6 i ordered only 2 worked, the packaging was none exsistant, 1 was not even in any packaging...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great value for money

Pros:
    great for children's gift, ideal as a gift or for xmas, they come with there own boxes which is lovely to. fast shipment to the Uk, took about 2 weeks, which is great from china
    Cons:
    none really, please remember you get what you pay for, so don't expect a £10 watch. Dx should really check each item prope...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections