• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This phone is the best!

posted by kbs1234 on 11/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have this phone for more than a yer now, and it is my main every day and only phone. I want to say it still works AMAZING!! Especially the cover. The build quality is PERFECT, there is not a single scratch anywhere on the casing, looks like new. And I'm n...
    Cons:
    Original battery was a little weak, but you can buy a pisen one and double your standby time. Touchscreen sometimes does not wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it has to

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Dirt cheap, and that's the goal for this type of adapter. Does what it is designed to do. Plugs in nice and secure and does not let go without a little stronger pull. Small and compact.
    Cons:
    Build quality could be greater, the tips for euro socket are hollow and split at the end. There is some engrish on it saying it...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great stand for my soldering iron.

Pros:
    Assembled just fine, build quality is good. Sponge is good and works well to clean your soldering iron. Holder is stable, whole stand is stable and does not tip over or anything like that. You can rotate the two metal parts to suit your needs or even use on...
    Cons:
    The metal at the dish edges is very sharp. I cut my fungers twice just carrying it around. You have to be very careful where yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Use it all the time for my electronics work

Pros:
    Very excellent price and the build quality is surprisingly good. Plastic is sturdy, holds great in hand, and is very precise with very sharp tip. Heats up normal for 30W iron, desolders and resolders almost anything. A must have for any nowadays repair work.
    Cons:
    The plug does not fit in standard euro socket and a reduction is required. This is kind of annoying since the iron is designed ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well with my macbook air

Pros:
    Very low price and very useful adapter for that price. Especially if your laptop does not have an ethernet port (like macbook air). Software installed without problems, did not test it on other than mac. Speed is very good, I'd say 10megabits. Downloaded th...
    Cons:
    Cheap plastic quality and some really bad looking solder joints around the USB connector. But works great. And the annoying red...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY STRONG BATTERY for your phone

Pros:
    I bought this for my Flying FG8 bought here on DX. The battery performance is twice as good than original battery! My phone lasts 6 days on average, I do 300 minutes of calls every month and some ocassional internet. So i am very satisfied. A must have for ...
    Cons:
    None, works perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELLENT MICROSCOPE!!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very surprised with this microscope! It is perfect for electronic hobbyists like me, I can zoom in on various SMD parts and see very clearly what the marking on the part is or what the part number is. Led light works good and is bright, money light (presu...
    Cons:
    Plastic (especially the hinge) looks and is very cheap but what do you exepct at this price range.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money!

posted by kbs1234 on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap, works very nice with my macbook air, software installation was painless. It is VERY fast (I did not expect tihs), it is just as fast as my normal wired connection when browsing the internet. 1080p youtube videos are no problem.
    Cons:
    Bad quality looking soldering on the joints, mainly on the USB connector it self. The flashing red light that indicates traffic...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great card adapter - works like a charm!

posted by kbs1234 on 06/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This thing is just great! Until now, I had 64MB card in my sony ericsson phone, because larger cards from sony are just too expensive. But now - I have bought this Memory stick Duo adapter and my sony ericsson now reads 4 GB CHEAP microSD cards! It works ju...
    Cons:
    None I can think of. Card fits in like a dream. No loose connections or anything.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT BATTERIES, VERY STRONG AND CHEAP!

posted by kbs1234 on 06/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is one of the best things I have bought on DX. It's perfect. The batteries are very strong, VERY cheap, and their build quality is VERY good! My digital clock work just like new!! Also, they are like 50x cheaper than batteries sold here, in Slovakia! I...
    Cons:
    NONE, everything is perfect including the packaging, you NEVER lose these batteries and push them out of the plastic cover only...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections