• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by kip100 on 09/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very convenient solution for the video. Very pleased with attachment. It is universal and suitable for lyuby problems not only for the car. The camera body iron, and I hope will be lasting. Not sure if the color is useful path that is displayed along with...
    Cons:
    Not found, probably no deficiencies.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best monitor

posted by kip100 on 09/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use monitor. Mounting in a basket was very pleased. Management friendly. It has 2 channels of video and no audio, though there is setting the volume:). Can be used on a stand, and can be used in a basket. Out of the basket is removed by means o...
    Cons:
    When click some buttons, they press on the screen and it's a little distorted. I hope that it will not come to the fault of liq...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Verry good

posted by kip100 on 09/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The device works reliably and fully perform its functions. Two channels of video. Audio is missing. Adjust the brightness, contrast. Flipping and mirroring. Mount, in my opinion, is a versatile and podydet to solve any problem. I used a 9 volt power supply ...
    Cons:
    The only negative I can say that when you press some buttons to the pressure on the monitor screen and a little crystals scatte...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm happy

posted by kip100 on 07/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good film. Strong enough. It has anti-glare effect and a matte finish. The image is not distorted and not cloudy. Well and clings to the screen.
    Cons:
    Large enough so that for the first time beginner to stick without bubbles. The first time I stuck with bubbles and a large numb...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best socket

posted by kip100 on 07/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good device. It looks nice and stylish. The quality of plastic on top. Connectors tight, not vypadyvayut and do not walk. Contact reliable. Very conveniently located LED. Shines softly but informative.Very handy to have 3 connectors and USB.
    Cons:
    Maybe some may complain of a short wire. But each in its own uses cigarette lighter. For me it is very long and very short for ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MuliCardReader

posted by kip100 on 07/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The device is very convenient. Replaces a lot of other adapters in my pocket. The quality is quite high, connectors tight, do not drop cards themselves. Lamp blue card in the case.
    Cons:
    There are no bad sides, would like to bring out the LED, or make a hole for him.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    unique device

Pros:
    A unique device, I like that in my region is not seen. I use it to capture video from my DVR to the PDA.
    Cons:
    It seems quite soft and fragile, but so far everything is working. I do not know at this point how much the flexible loop. Perh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LCD

Pros:
    Very easy to use indicator. Nice blue light is visible even in bright sunlight. Ease of use is very good. I installed it in the car, but nothing yet has fallen off and everything works without any problems.
    Cons:
    not found now
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad device

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really works. Mosquitoes and gnats sadyatsya at me and just fly away. Very small size. The sound does not interfere with wearing the device with an everywhere.
    Cons:
    Housing is very low quality. I am afraid to wear it on his hand. I fear that the body will break and I lose the device.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    kip100

posted by kip100 on 05/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good device if you do not have enough slots in the car. Private switches add convenience. No need to disconnect connectors and connectors do not fall to the floor car. The case design quite modern.
    Cons:
    Cable connector rather thin. I do not think I can safely be used together all the connectors. Cable between the blocks is very ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections