• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good burgin for the value

posted by knoll972 on 02/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The golves arrived in a very good packing and i have tested them in the rain and in extreme cold weather, the golves are very easy to wear and removing. Unlike any of my other gloves they dry up very quickly. the fabric is very comfortable and the build qul...
    Cons:
    1) the cold insultion is not sufficent for extreme cold-it is not as heating as thick gloves for the winter. 2) protaction leve...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good proudct

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have bought this interphone a few monthes ago and i tested it for severl monthes and decided to buy anther one... The interphone hooked up with my iphone very easily and works perfectly with song playing, navigition system, and all other functions as the ...
    Cons:
    1) when i received my first order the chrging transformer burnet immaditly, after fixing it-evrything worked until now-4 monthe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good proudct

Pros:
    The proudct is very small-suited to use evrywhere, very loud comparing to its size, fits all i-phones or other similer conctions. At this price you cannot beat this item it is extremly usefull and it is a must have for everyone
    Cons:
    when you hook the speaker in the iphone it is not in the same dimater as the iphone and therofore the phone is sitting on the s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections