• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exelent

posted by kobi1982 on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I am very pleased with the quality of service and shipments, I'm very pleased and I think I'll use it for a good cause, I tried it and I like it, I recommend to all who are thinking about purchasing the doubts but that the message ...
    Cons:
    As for the categories I have something special to mention the, because as I said above I am very satisfied and I hope next coop...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    im very satisfied...

posted by kobi1982 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I am very pleased that the item I knew it was this good I recently sent a message using ga ga exclusively for welding goggles and extra suits me options amplification and reduction firing because believe very awkward situation when a large flame on the torc...
    Cons:
    I think it would be much better and more complete when you make a universal adapter which is filled with gas, because the exist...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice stuff

posted by kobi1982 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm glad there are articles such as this, the price for premium quality is laughable, frankly am delighted item and recommends the purchase of the same, only thing is the little problem of packaging in which the product is packaged, given that the long ante...
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    hi...

posted by kobi1982 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Antenna is great, nothing is nerazlikuje some branded antennas that are much more expensive compared to this dish, I am satisfied with the quality and most importantly I am satisfied with the price, this will not be my last order and I promise that all your...
    Cons:
    hehehehe thing I point out is a bit unusual, and I know that it is not possible to combine, everything is ok just great, it wou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    hi...

Pros:
    First let me stress that I am very satisfied with price and quality article submission and everything else, I had big problems with the graphics card because its pootpadali the factory parts for cooling have been replaced this to your nerazlikuju who did th...
    Cons:
    Perhaps it would not be bad to have at least one inch bigger but I think it's a matter of size designer made ??for several type...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    helloooooo...

Pros:
    As far as the article and the quality compared to the price I have something important to talk about other than that everything is correct and above all the quality of a solid, I transport to my destination is carried out in the shortest possible period of ...
    Cons:
    in this section can only write things neutjecu my decision that I am very pleased and it is a small range on the lower side of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best wishes...

posted by kobi1982 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I ordered them from the need for and comparing it with some other things that are much more bone and give almost the same outcome in terms of commissioned, I can tell you that I am very pleased and I will try to do more so I was pleased with the right, I've...
    Cons:
    everything I said in the first post just because you really can not confirm item is ideal with respect to Working on some varia...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best wishes...

posted by kobi1982 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am very pleased with the quality and production in relation to the price, the market is impossible to find the item that is the approximate price in relation to this, I hope that this is not my first or last orders, so far I have been very pleased with co...
    Cons:
    do not have anything special to indicate the reason that I am really pleased that anything was wrong believe me that I wrote wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best wishes...

posted by kobi1982 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    hahahahahahha currently write and watch me standing on the hand, I am very pleased with the final editing was okay and that I was pleasantly surprised by the bass edge of metallic material are so orderly and smooth upoliranje them the beauty of touch ...
    Cons:
    Perhaps it would be good if the bracelet a little cheese of some 1-2 mm purely due to turning around the arm because it is very...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice

posted by kobi1982 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This item is worth the money because we understand this is not the ESPRIT but it is very beautiful and interesting, I recommend cooperation with this osobom.bilo a few minutes of work to reduce the length of the bracelet but that's with every new item ...
    Cons:
    ja licno nisam 100% zadovoljan sto se tice cistoce unutar artikla,kad sam ocistio gornje staklo unutra je nesto bilo poput magl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections