• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good to organize you 18650's

posted by kocmohabt314 on 09/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality plastic came to in one (blue) color which is better for me than different colors. Very helpful if you take some amount of batteries with you. I have several packs in my SUV. Price is not high
    Cons:
    No cons for me, it worth it's money
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Holder

posted by kocmohabt314 on 09/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality Batteries fit perfectly and not falling out It has standart 3-pin connector at the end of wires, look at my photos plastick thickness is 1 mm
    Cons:
    I cant find any, it's well-made, and does it's job.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FandyFire C8

posted by kocmohabt314 on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very handy pocket flashlight, prfectly fit in my hand (but maybe for others it would be a bit small), good build quality, reliable construction, thread on tailcap was lubricated, all treads have O-rings. Clicky switch on tailcap works perfect. You can chang...
    Cons:
    Glass had some fingerprints from on inside surfase, but I removed it easily, that's why no cons for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plastic gloves

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    What to say, this gloves is cheap and you get 50 pair, it's good deal. Of course plastic is not best quality, but I rate it as OK, because these gloves is for single use, thats why they shouldnt be made of best quality material. They came in 5 packs, 10 pai...
    Cons:
    No cons for me, it would be not fair to ask something for that price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big nail clippers

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    First of all I'd like to say abut quality, because it's very good, clippers are big enough to cut toe nails, and construction is durable (metal thickness about 1.8 mm). Also I would like to note, that it's stylish, I like stainless steel things very much.
    Cons:
    For me there are no cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Y-cable for my HDD

posted by kocmohabt314 on 08/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sometimes you need more power than could provide single USB port, in my case I need it for my old desktop computer which is working in 24/7 schedule (It's my home file serever connected to separate network with my usual PC) and have only USB 1.1 ports, whic...
    Cons:
    First time there was some misunderstanding, when DX sent wrong items, there was simple USB to mini USB cables, instead of Y-typ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    clips

posted by kocmohabt314 on 07/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When I've decided to make a new wiring in my car, I've bought this, and this clips makes work easier. I could clip some contact in rear lamp and clip another to +12v, so I could find out if the wire was bad or not. It have many uses, and every who working w...
    Cons:
    There was no cons, and i hope will not be in future.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    clips

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful if you are working with electricity. Good quality product, just try it, thats really cheap for this quality. I'm using it when need extra pair of hands holding contact, or when need temporary wire between two contacts, etc. Pack contains ten pai...
    Cons:
    have no cons, good quality for good price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for DIY projects

Pros:
    I've ordered every of 3 sizes of the clamps, it have many applications in electronics, I've even used it when making electrical wiring in my car, very useful if you are working alone, and nobody could hold the contact in front of your car and in rear, or so...
    Cons:
    Have no cons, one of the clamps was with a little bit melted isolation (looks like somebody touched it with soldering iron for ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful for rechargeble batteries

Pros:
    Got 2 of them, and going to order more, it's very useful if you need rechargeble D-size battery, but dont want to pay large price. Simply 2 AA's cheaper than D-size battery of same capacity. I've used theese in my flashlight, and want to order 4 more for my...
    Cons:
    It have no cons for me, really. Plastic does not smell, it haven't broken, all is OK ))
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections