• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great stuff!

posted by kojot841 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works as it is supposed to. Convenient and serves as my spare cable. it is cheap and also black!
    Cons:
    Build quality is bad! - Doesn't work with my iPad (other 2g/3g/3gs do!) - Feels very cheap! Also, it is easy to insert but a l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!!

Pros:
    The protective films for iPhone3GS 4 are very good .... Came two protective films and a cleaning cloth. The price is very good because it's cheap. Protects the phone well from scratches and scrapes. I recommend watch some video-tutorial to avoid bubbles w...
    Cons:
    When you place has to keep pressing with your finger because it makes some bubbles ... The cleaning cloth is not very efficient...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stuff

Pros:
    This item was a good surprise for me: it's strong, well built, very useful and had even an extra i didn't know about: i can hang it on the air ventilation system, so it is more discrete and it stay in the middle of the car, over the radio - I can put my pho...
    Cons:
    would like the arms would snap out when you press the release button - arm for the windshield mount could be longer - i had a h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have item

posted by kojot841 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good price. It is very cheap, you can buy multiple for the price of just one original. It is very small. Finishing is also okay. Works as expected. Now you can recharge your tablet from car/ PC or any USB device.
    Cons:
    The charging takes a little bit longer, I mean, maybe 1 hour more for a complete charge, plastic does not feel as high quality,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product-woth the money

Pros:
    Good material. I am very satisfied with this product. I am using it for more than 1 month and it fits perfectly on the Galaxy Tab 10.1, and covers all the edges. also, it looks great on my tablet. The quality is much better than i thought, due to the low pr...
    Cons:
    The buttons (lock screen/volume) get a little harder to press under the case but you can cut off those buttons from the case (l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have!!!

Pros:
    very good price - works without problems - easy solution for usb devices - i am very satisfied with this product especially with the price. Also, you can use any memory card since this Samsung p7500 does not have a memory card slot. Must have!!
    Cons:
    not very solid when attached to tablet, handle with care. You must take care that it remains fitted in the connector. Also, yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

Pros:
    Really great product, fits perfectly. I had some difficulty to apply this screen protector (because of the dust) but it is a great product. Good quality, good fit. It's kind of a trick to put it on (watch YouTube explanation video first)
    Cons:
    none so far. Only the dust, but that is my fault, the product is fine and it fits perfectly. I couldn't think of anything nega...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections