• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift

posted by kr101 on 03/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this bracelet for a friend who was very delighted. The bracelet fits well though close. The close of the stone was shiny and didnot look cheap. So I cansider it a good gift.
    Cons:
    The stone fell out about six weeks. So it would be good if the stone had a better setting so it doesnot fall out.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by kr101 on 11/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I received the led pandora battery 2 weeks after it shipped. I'm glad it didn't take longer. I was surprised it was fully charged. I own a version 1001 psp so i chose to buy the the phat battery. The instructions on the battery was good enough to understand...
    Cons:
    When i first placed the battery in my psp it got stuck. It was difficult to get it out. So before you place the battery in your...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects PSP Screen from Sratches

posted by kr101 on 11/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The screen protector is great to prevent your psp screen from getting scrapes. I'm so glad I got this. The thickness of the screen protect is good. It is however not as thick as I would prefer. But it still provides good enough protection for minor scrapes.
    Cons:
    It was a little difficult to get it the screen protector on so that the edges were even. It does not fully cover the psp's scre...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for the price

posted by kr101 on 11/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Received PSP Pouch and white strap about 14 days after it was shipped. Fast shipping. The pouch does what I want which is to protect my PSP and the strap is very useful. I have the PSP version 1000 and it holds great in this pouch fits nice and close.
    Cons:
    There are no cons really, except that the lining on the pouch has freyed a litte where the stitching ends.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections