• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    loud bell

posted by krazyman145 on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the item received were in great packaging and also were provided with battery, i hope the battery will last long, the tone is very loud on max, which is a good thing, yo can also adjust the volume in 3 different level, low medium and loud, the tone is a lot...
    Cons:
    i hope the battery provided will last longer and hopefully it will reach until next few years
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap sticker with good quality

posted by krazyman145 on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the sticker is very easy to install for an amateur installer and also for beginner installer. be it with minimal heat from a heat gun or just by using a squegee (although using a heat gun does makes installing a sticker easier) the glue of the sticker are ...
    Cons:
    too sensitive to heat, careful not to spend a lot of time heating it or it will heat shrink and make it very thin and weak. si...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap interior light with good brightness

posted by krazyman145 on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is very easy to install given you had experienced with a similar product. the light that came out is very bright and capable of lighting an interior of a saloon car. there is no different hue from each LEDs and all shine bright consistently the same fo...
    Cons:
    the quality of the cable is very bad. i had problem of stripping the cable to show more wires as the wire are easily snapped an...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful mount

posted by krazyman145 on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this mobile holder can be use to mount the phone in portrait or in landscape mode, the strength of the suction is quite strong, i tried to abuse the suction but it still held well onto the window, the hole for the camera are very well placed and makes it e...
    Cons:
    the flexibility of the mobile mounts also cause the product to very shaky when recording, not very good for recording while rac...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great torch light

posted by krazyman145 on 06/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    with only $11 and using a AA size battery, the light that come out from this torch light is exceptionally well the low light can easily reach up to 30-50 metres and the high light can seen objects for up to over 100 metres(depending on the situation of the...
    Cons:
    the only cons i can think of is the strobe light it is way to fast. if only this light has 2 different speed for the stobe ligh...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections