• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Eyewear Style Single 20X Magnifier

posted by kristian2503 on 09/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good tool to have when working with SMD components as i do on a daily basis.
    Cons:
    The 20X Magnifier may not be the finest top quallity magnifier but it is pretty good compared to the pro ones.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Clicky Switch for Flashlight

posted by kristian2503 on 03/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good switch with a firm clicky function. fits many led lenser flashlights with a small modification. Appears to be good quallity. Good price.
    Cons:
    Do not solder on these switches as the plastic will melt instantaniously and the switch will be broken.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plastic Case for 3.5" SATA

posted by kristian2503 on 03/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent protecting case for the harddrive - It fits well inside the case and it is way better than storring it in an ESD bag
    Cons:
    The case fits a bit too well and the harddrive needs a firm push to slide inside the caseing. The hinge function is made a bit...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Steel Reuseable Matchstick

posted by kristian2503 on 03/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For the price this is a nice little gadget - it works as it is supposed to, and gives a nice big flame that can actually be used. The wick is pretty absorbant and the striker does a good job of producing a spark.
    Cons:
    The ferrocerium when i first got it, is quite oxidized and needs some initial scrabing before it produces any sparks, but once ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too small Magnetic Ring

posted by kristian2503 on 03/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice product for the price - has a good level of magnetism to it. The inscribtion on the ring is ok quality
    Cons:
    DX send me a ring that was 19mm inside instead of 21mm inside as I ordered hence it don't fit my finger, Ther apears to be a ge...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections