• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool

posted by kruchak123 on 04/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I have several lasers now, and for a cheep price one this one is Ok .you can see the beam inside and outdoors and night im pretty sure it will pop balloons and light a match but i haven't tried yet.
    Cons:
    the batteries wiggle a bit, not a big deal either stretch the spring or put a piece of tinfoil int he battery holder .
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    HOOOLLEY

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    OK these are the most amazing magnets in the world pound per pound these are the strongest things i have ever seen. they stick through you're hand and don't even have to be REMOTELY close to one another and they will attract to one another.
    Cons:
    VERY BRITTLE the first second i unwrapped them and TRIED to pull them apart ,and let go they hit one another and one smashed fr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well not perfect

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    so this thing is great if you want a cheep laser pointer, it does what the discription said. it burns its strong, and really easy to use.
    Cons:
    feels very cheep. the adjustment focus on the end is REALLY loose. to focus it to a point the focus is almost off the thread , ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this is perfect for 3.7V batteries it has a light that lights up when the batteries are dead, and one that turns green when they are done.
    Cons:
    i haven't found any yet , it does feel a little cheep but what do you expect for the price. so far it is doing the trick
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW

posted by kruchak123 on 04/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    this thing is great it's as bright as advertised. You can see the beam easily during the day inside , and when you put you're hand in the beam it sure stings.
    Cons:
    i ordered this one a month a go and it just got here today due a "stock shortage" so if you want it right away you might have t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections