• Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by l337cookie on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. works like the original (powers the ipad on/off) 2. works with the new ipad 3. 3. protects your screen from scratches 4. you can fold it and use this as a stand
    Cons:
    1. some reviewers say it's missing an internal cloth. i don't know what they mean. 2. attachment magnets could be stronger. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    what you see is what you get

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. for those people that prefer sillicon over TPU 2. has all cutouts (including for the docking station port) 3. buttons are really easy to press through this case. 4. soft 5. translucent white
    Cons:
    1. doesn't fit the phone as tightly as the TPU cases such as sku.133127 2. top cutout (earphone connector) seems to be much too...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good cable to have

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this cable is great for power supplies that have lots of SATA power cables but don't have enough Molex connectors for your machine. good length, not too long not too short
    Cons:
    the molex pins aren't sitting perfectly in the connector, u have to twist the cable a bit and play with it but it fits
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    get this to save pandas from extinction!!!!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    What an amazingly cute TarePanda! Every single person that saw this plush panda immediately fell in love with it and tried to steal it from me... eventually i got another one and gave it to someone as a gift to make her keep her hands off mine...
    Cons:
    it's a plush panda..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. perfect - not too soft not too hard 2. gives good grip 3. looks great 4. doesn't have any functionality downsides 5. fits the phone perfectly
    Cons:
    1. doesn't really protect the phone (except maybe from scratches). 2. get dirty fast (corners are somewhat in browish-gray st...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    From ones i tried, this protector is the BEST for the One X

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is the 3rd screen protector i tried for the One X. I got them all from DX. This one is the biggest and almost covers the entire screen (unlike sku.139057 and sku.136450 which are smaller and narrower)
    Cons:
    doesn't have any "special" properties like anti-reflection or anti-fingerprint.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great TPU case!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. perfect - not too soft not too hard 2. gives good grip 3. looks great 4. doesn't have any functionality downsides 5. fits the phone perfectly
    Cons:
    1. doesn't really protect the phone (except maybe from scratches). 2. gets dirty fast 3. doesn't have a cutout for the dockin...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections