• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by lazaro700 on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works (As far as I know with 8GB cards). Write & read speeds are as good as they can be really :) It's small and brings a little lanyard as well (Good to use). Easy to use as well.
    Cons:
    The plastic was cracking around the Micro SD slot :( It looks and is very delicate, so be careful. The lanyard is a bit hard ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool!

Pros:
    It works It can be used fairly quickly! It counts up to 9999 Resetting it is very easy
    Cons:
    Couple of cons here, The first I did not like the desk stand, first because it made it even harder hold (I'll get to that now) ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For the Ipod touch 4G as well :)

Pros:
    It has a neck strap. It looks great. It keeps your product fairly secure from scratches and maybe a bit from shock.
    Cons:
    The two wooden beads fell off :( I was very disappointed with this and I had to fix it myself (Lucky I knew how to & that I eve...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost Perfect :)

Pros:
    Accurate Works Visible! Slim! Also sticks to the wall with an included Velcro :) Updates fairly quickly :)
    Cons:
    Perhaps the battery isn't the most common, It's those button cell ones but that are a bit flatter. But I suppose they chose tho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good :)

Pros:
    Works. Plugging it in and out as well as devices into it and out is very easy. It's small and elegant and looks like something Apple would have made :) The price is very fair as well. They all have power going to the ports.
    Cons:
    It has a line going along the side, like the plastic is going to split in half but really its sturdy and still only a cosmetic ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK

Pros:
    Works (for data and charging FYI). Good Price. Cable is pretty much the needed length. The cable doesn't look like it has that rubber insulation that Apple uses on the official sync cable (My official cable is kind of messing up because of it). It's eas...
    Cons:
    It's not as easy as the official cable to plug into my Ipod Touch 4G, it feels fatter on the tip. The plastic casing around th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hawt

Pros:
    The girl is hot :) It's very slim, although not micro SD card slim but still :) Fits in your wallet comfortably The write speeds are decent (6-7 MB Per Second) The read speeds are good :) (40-60 MB Per Second)
    Cons:
    It's a little difficult to open up for use :( I don't know if it came scratched already but after about 5 hours I noticed a bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Falied to notice the size before buying

Pros:
    Strong hold. Look pretty neat.
    Cons:
    Small, Its a little big a of challenge to take off a magnet from the stack (Gotta use your nails). This isn't really a con, bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BLAH. -_-

posted by lazaro700 on 12/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Much, much warmer then expected. Looks OK.
    Cons:
    It was already breaking the second I took out of the bag, the stitching between the eyes just feel apart from only minutes of u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK

posted by lazaro700 on 12/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    MUCH brighter then I thought it would be. Easy to use. Looks pretty cool.
    Cons:
    The logo scratched right off with my nails, I actually wanted it to be there (heh). The button looks like it'll break soon :( ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections